Chapter 9 - WILL YOU MARRY HER?

Helllloooo!!!
I am really sorry for updating late.. I wanted to update a bit sooner than this..but was really caught up with many things at once..so couldn't post..
Sorry again.. I missed y'all 🥺❤

Here comes the next chapter! Hope you enjoy reading this! ✨

____________________________________________

Miss Lee was watering the plants in her garden, when she heard a car stop at her gates.. 

She peeked through the verandah to find the Royal car at her door steps yet again

Miss Lee wasn't surprised at all as she knew she would definitely see this day again.. But she hadn't imagined it would be after 20 years.. 

Mrs Kim walked out of the car and stood in front of Miss Lee.. She gave her long knowing look and spoke:

"We meet again, Miss Lee!!" she smiled

"And I did not know that it would be after 20 years! And I would like to come straight at the point"

Mrs Kim raised her eyebrows seeing this straightforward behavior of Miss Lee for she hadn't expected it.. 

Miss Lee spoke again "What is the reason this time that you are here?"

"She has grown into a very beautiful girl Miss Lee, all thanks to you!" saying this she smirked.. 

"I think you did not hear my question well!! What is the reason that you are here?"

"You know me too well! Even though it's just once that we have met!"
"Well! Yes.. There is definitely a reason.. But I don't think both of us have much time here as Y/N can be back any time now"
"I'll be back again! Sooner than you think this time.. And I am sure you'll get to know the reason then!" Mrs Kim gave a forced smile and turned to leave.. but stopped and turned back and said "Hope you'll spend as much time as you get with Y/N in the coming few days, I am sure you'll make her time memorable here!" saying these words Mrs Kim left.. 

Miss Lee was too stunned to react to the last few words of the queen.. She did not know how to react.. That now the day which she never wanted to come has finally dawned upon her sweetest child she had cherished.. 

At the palace:

"Byungho-ya.. I guess now I finally know what to do!" Mrs Kim had a happy expression on her face

Mr Kim who was busy with the official documents raised his head to look at his queen only to find her beaming with happiness

"You came back so early? I had thought you wouldn't be back by evening"

"And what do you mean by you now what to do now? What are you talking about?"

"No I did not go to meet Namhee"

"Why??"

"I met her on the way!! I-I met Y-Y/N" 

Hearing the name Mr Kim came forward to hold Mrs Kim's hand with a shocked expression

"Y-you met Y-Y/N??"

"Y-Yes"

"What did you say to her? Did you talk with her?"

"I was too stunned to talk with her.. I was too lost to even think anything"..she continued " I went to the orphanage too..to meet Miss Lee..she did not receive me well though..but that has got me even more determined.. So I guess I know what I have to do now.."

"And what are you exactly planning?"

"The royals haven't sponsored any university events in the past few years right?" "I guess it's time for a college fest!" was all Mrs Kim replied..