Its 2025! - An Update

It's 2025!

We are hearing..

KIM NAMJOON
KIM SEOKJIN
MIN YOONGI
JUNG HOSEOK
PARK JIMIN
KIM TAEHYUNG
JEON JUNGKOOK
BTS

All over again because..guess what..
They never left! We never left!

It will just be a matter of time.. We will all be back together! That too stronger than before.

It will be the year 2025, they will have grown through life and so will be us along with them..

This time we will be even a step closer to them.. Closer to seeing them.. Closer to be attending their concert.. Closer to be breathing the same air as them..

Closer to be hearing AARRMMYYYY BOGO SIPEOSSEO from them..

And at that time..That very moment
THE WAIT WILL ALL BE WORTHWHILE..

We will be on cloud 9 seeing each other..
We will be happy seeing each other.. They will be happy seeing us have achieved things in this period of time and how beautifully we have grown as a person.

They need us more than ever now.. When they will be back all together they'll know we never left and most importantly we never will..

It's time that we be their comfort zone and safe space like they have been ours.. Let us together assure them that we are here..we will wait.. We will wait for them no matter what, no matter how long it takes.

Because we never left and we never will.

WHEN THEY SAY, "REST OF MY LIFE" IT'S A "FOREVER PROMISE" FROM MY SIDE TOO! 💜

APOBANGPO💜

Also my dear chingu's..
Please know that I am here if you'll want to talk..
I am here if you'll are feeling lonely..
I am here if you'll are feeling alone..
I am here if you'll are feeling depressed..
I am here if you'll wish to share your happiness..
I am here if you'll wish to share your success..
I am here if you'll feel to share about your day..

Let's try our best to avoid and overcome the negativity around us and focus on making a better version of ourselves through hard work and determination so that our angels will be happy seeing us be happy and achieving things we dreamt off..

We need each other the most too during this time to be each other's comfort..

If I am able to create that safe space for us and our precious boys, I'll be so happy and glad that I could do it! 💜

We got this! We will do it for ourselves and our boys!
Borahae💜