Chapter 1: Arc 1

The New Recruits

In the warm afternoon, Tsuki, the captain of the Blood Moon Pirates, decided to start their next task at the island where the Second Kingdom lies and commanded to stay away from the First Kingdom for the fact that King Light is after them.

Hence, they set off to the Second Kingdom with hope to find some worthy people that can help them.

Upon arriving at the Island, the group decided to lay low for any trouble that they may caught in the Kingdom that could lead to their certain death.

Therefore, they have hidden the ship at the south side of the island for there are lesser guards at the back of the Kingdom.

They change their clothes for lesser attention, and pretend that they are just normal villagers that are going to purchase some goods.

Even though, they have disguises on, Tsuki still didn’t lower her guard as she felt like they were being watched.

Just then, her attention got called by a teenage girl who has lime green hair and an olive-green eye, she wore a big yellow hat, a salmon blouse, pale yellow pants and orange flats. The said girl seems to be calling attention to the villagers to try and check her store that consists of history and legendary objects, but people are not that interested to history stuff and that resulted the girl to frown. 

Tsuki didn’t waste her attention to the said girl but something about her interest the captain so she gestured to her crew to go towards the store.

The green head girl smiles in glee upon seeing Tsuki and her crew to her store, she finally had costumers.

“Konnichiwa(hello), thank you for coming to our store. My name is Ponzu, please feel free to check out the books and things and you can ask me to get more information.” The girl, ponzu excitedly said.

“Things here are quite antique, is this a real one?” Killua ask as he points to a clam with a purple pearl on it, the pearl is a legend that is found in the Yorknew ocean and it is said that it can grant one important wish you would like.

“Oh, yes” replied Ponzu

“Why didn’t you used it nya? This is the great purple pearl right Pouf?” Pitou asked as she waited for the two people to answer, but Pouf just nodded his head looking over books.

“Well, we just wanted to share the knowledge to other people instead of using it for our own good and I believe that a wish can’t change your life fully but a decision has a bigger impact in your life.” Ponzu smiled warmly, proud of herself. Tsuki at the corner, pretended to be checking the antique accessories but the truth is that she is listening and observing the girl.

“Chotto, you said “we” earlier” Killua ask in assurance.

“Oh yes, me and my friend searched the whole ocean of Yorknew to look for these and be able to share them to children.” And just in cue a boy entered the store while looking at a big map and did not seem the presence of the people inside the store, too focused at the map as if he’s finding something important at it.

But he lost his concentration when he put down the map and saw four people inside the store with Ponzu. That is when Tsuki got a good look at the boy.

He has a peached- orange hair and has chocolate brown eyes, he wears white pants and a long-sleeved shirt with a red vest he also had yellow neckerchief, a purple belt and a thick purple fabric wrap around his head as a hat.