Chapter 8

The Vengeful King and His Daughter

“Men get ready to set sail!”

A loud voice boomed all around
the docks alerting all the workers to work faster than before.

“We are almost ready to set sail your Majesty”

The man bowed to the other man standing behind him who grinned devilishly.

“Good” was the short reply of the royally dressed man who then walked up to board the ship but stopped abruptly as he felt a small tug on his coat. He looked back and saw a teenage girl who has blue hair tied back with a yellow bow. She wears a pink dress with a white blazer along with a purple sandal.

“Father, can you bring home a very fancy amulet? The one with the most precious stone on it, a blue one.”

“Will do, my dear princess Neon.”

Princess Neon Nostrade is the only daughter of King Light Nostrade. Her mother died right after she was born, since then her father was the only one who took care of her – indirectly because it’s the servants’ job – until now. Since Neon is a lady, she can’t be the heir to her father’s throne and therefore he spoils her a lot by buying the most expensive things until the time has come for her to be chosen by a prince to be his queen. However, King Light has other plans for that…………….

So, King Light continued on his way boarding the ship, but what the princess didn’t know was that the king is not going on a journey but a war.

Meanwhile…………

“Lady Tsuki!!” a random pirate panted out while running towards the said pirate.

Tsuki turned her attention to whoever called her name.

“Lady Tsuki” he called once again when he reached her.

“What seems to be the problem?” she asked.

“We’ve ran out of supplies and materials to use. We’re only halfway done” the man replied and gestured to the unfinished houses.

“Then we’ll head to the Freecs Kingdom at once” Tsuki left and called for her crew.

But before she can board the ship, a voice called out for her. She looked back and saw Knukkle running towards her direction.

“Senshou, I’ve been wanting to give you this for a long time now.” He started as he took something from his pocket and handed it to his captain. It revealed to be the bag of diamonds that had been given to him months ago.

“I figured that it can help us buying the supplies we need.” He said as he boarded the ship and looked back at his captain. “Are we still heading to the 3rd Kingdom Senshou?”

Tsuki just smiled in reply as she boarded the ship with the rest of the crew.

…………….

King Light and his army headed towards the skull island scheming to eliminate all the pirates that lived there especially the blood moon pirates and to find the real identity of their female captain.

Ordering the captain of his ship to speed up so as to not give the filthy pirates the chance to escape. He then ordered his whole army to get ready to shoot at once any pirate they see.

“I am sorry my princess but I won’t be getting you a stone” Light whispered to himself. “The only thing I will be bringing home is the head of that lady captain from across the border, leader of the infiltrators, and uncover whatever secrets she’s hiding” he grinned happy about his makeshift plan to eliminate every pirate in York New ocean.