Chapter 2

The Doctor

“Well, I’m Tsuki. I am a-” Tsuki stopped midway as she felt a pang of pain on her side and when she looked down, she found blood on her clothes as her sight slowly turn dark resulting her body to lean on Leorio.

Leorio took notice of this and held Tsuki’s now unconscious body. He tried looking where it came from but all he could see are people normally passing by.

So, he carried Tsuki’s body towards his apartment but stop when a fuming silver haired boy blocked his way.

“Where are you taking my sister?” the said boy angrily says.

“Wait, Sister? Her?” Leorio clarified as he gestures to the unconscious lady in his arms.

“Yes, she is my sister, haven’t you notice the similarities between the two of us” Killua said sending the nastiest glare to the man who has his sister. “Hand her over, now”

“Now that I notice it, you two do look the same, but enough of that. We need to treat her first” Leorio got confuse but he needs to save the lady’s life.
Tsuki’s situation came first to his mind than the confusion about her identity.

“Treat her, what happened to her?” confusion and worried was visible on Killua’s face.

“I’ll explain everything to you once we secured her safety” Leorio proclaim.

“We should take her to the ship, we have lots of supplies for healing there.” Killua started walking towards the direction of the ship.

“Wait, what do you mean ship?” Leorio asks confusedly but he still followed Killua.

“I’ll explain it to you later, for now her safety is our first priority.” Killua stated as he runs towards the south side of the island together with Leorio.

Once they arrive at the south side, Leorio froze the moment he saw the huge ship in front of him. But his focus was disturbed when Killua called and gestured him to board the ship.

As soon as they boarded the ship, he notices four people in the deck and upon seeing their captain’s body, they immediately panicked as they led Leorio to a room full of healing supplies.

“Can you please leave the room until I finish aiding her wound” Leorio said while preparing the tools and herbs for Tsuki’s wound.

“Wait, can you cure her?” Killua clarified as he held Leorio’s arm tightly.

“Yes, I’m a doctor and just for this moment, put your trust in me. For your sister, she needs to stay alive.” Leorio assured as Killua was surprise by his words, Leorio say it like Tsuki means something to him.

“Come on Killua, Let’s trust him, for Senshou’s sake” Pitou said tugging Killua’s arm, he nodded.

Once the crew is out of the room, Leorio started tending Tsuki’s wound and found a crest of the Nostrade Kingdom on the fletching part of the arrow, but what keeps him wondering is that why does the First Kingdom after this lady. He chose to think about it later but the thought of it never left his mind. 

When he’s done stitching the wound, he let Tsuki rest and waited for her to wake up. While he waited, the crest on the arrow keeps bothering his mind as he rubs his hands on his temple.

But his thinking was distracted when the door opened and Killua entered.
“Hey, how is she”

“She’s good now, but let her avoid moving so much, the wound might reopen.” Leorio replied gesturing to
Tsuki.