Chapter 9

Healing; The Twin Freecs

Near the shoreline of the Kurta kingdom were fishermen peacefully fishing on their small boats, but out of nowhere appeared ten people standing at the shoreline. They were dressed as pirates and one of them, a lady with white snowy hair, was wounded and is bleeding immensely. The people with her wore worried faces.

“Hey look, pirates!” one of the men on a boat shouted pointing at the people on the shore.

“Isn’t that doctor Leorio? The one who helped our prince?” another exclaimed

“Quick! We should help them and inform the king.” The man nearest to the shore ran hurriedly to aid the crew.

The fishermen help the crew to the kingdom and as they got to the entrance, they were seen by one of the guards. But as the guards saw Leorio, he immediately called them to help as they thanked the fishermen and the guards who helped them inside the palace.

“Your Majesties!” a guard called for the couple’s attention who were walking along the hallways. Then immediately kneeled in front of them once he got near.

“What seems to be the problem?” the queen asked the guard.

“It’s doctor Leorio. He’s here in the castle, with some pirates and one of them is badly injured your Majesty.” The guard replied.

“Lead us to them immediately” the king exclaimed which led them to rush their way towards where the pirates are in.

Unbeknownst to the king and queen of the Kurta kingdom that they would unexpectedly meet someone important, much more important than any royals found all over the ocean.

………………

As the guards laid Tsuki on a bed in the infirmary, Leorio immediately worked on what to do with the wound on her chest, with the help of some herbalist there.

“The wound is deep; how would we treat it without making it worse?” one of the herbalists nervously cried out.

“Please try to calm yourself down, we might worsen the situation. We need to focus” the other herbalist declared.

As the operation was ongoing, a random fisherman was curious and couldn’t help but ask about it.

“Uhm excuse me but if you wouldn’t mind me asking, how did you get on the shore without us fishermen noticing where you came from?” he looked towards the crew wondering the same thing over and over again in his head.

“She is not what you think she is” Killua suddenly spoke while looking at his badly injured sister.

…………
While the whole kingdom is in panic, their prince’s presence couldn’t be found.

The prince of the Kurta kingdom was scheduled to visit his younger cousins in the neighboring kingdom as per his mother’s request though he would’ve done it anyways.

Queen Kurta is the sister of Queen Freecs, the wife of King Ging Freecs, which makes her the aunt of the prince of Kurta Kingdom and King Ging his uncle. They had twin children, a girl and a boy in which both of them the Kurta prince’s cousins.

He loves them both and enjoys his time visiting them and spending time with them since their father King Ging forbade them to exit the palace walls in any circumstances.

“Onii-chan, okaerinasai!” the voices of his cousins could be heard who greeted him once he got out of the carriage followed by a hug from both siblings.