Chapter 14

THE STOWAWAY PRINCE; A CAPTAIN’S MYSTERY

“Nani?!?!?!?”

“Konnichiwa minna, hehehe”

“Gon? What are you doing here?” Kurapika exclaimed, surprised to see the young prince before him. Gon just laughed nervously as he scratched his neck. 

While Tsuki on the other hand, just glared at Knukkle as Leorio smacked him on the head. 

“You’ll get us punished by Senshou. She ordered to be careful with the barrels” Leorio whispered. 

“I forgot” 

Whereas the two started bickering to one another, Kurapika started to wonder on how Gon got on the ship and how the King would react to this.

“Prince Gon, how would the King react to this?” Biscuit questioned worriedly. 

“Father doesn’t know anything about this and even if I would ask permission from him, I know that he would not let me go with you.” Gon explained as he crossed his arms.

“Gon, this is not the time to be stubborn, we have to bring you back to the Kingdom” Kurapika persuaded.

“No, we’ve already started this voyage, we would just waste our time if we go back” Gon protested, he turned to the lady captain. “Please, I’m doing this for Gin.” Gon pleaded to the captain in charge. 

“Senshou?” Kite asked while Gon looked at Tsuki hoping to agree with his idea to persuade the older prince.

“As much as I would like to agree with you your highness but the young prince is right, it would waste our time on rescuing the princess, and it seems to me that we are getting close to our destination.” 

“We’re going to the coven, Senshou?” Knukkle interrupted. 

“Of course, silly, it is the place for pirates and I bet our suspect is there waiting for us.” Pitou responded. 

“But what will the other pirates say if they would recognize these royals?” Knukkle protested.

“That’s easy, dress them up like pirates” Pitou suggested 

“Changing their clothes won’t change their identities Pitou.” Kite objected.

“Why don’t you let Senshou answer Knukkle’s question, Minna” Pouf interrupted.

“The easiest way is to tell them what happened during our visit at the Freecs Kingdom.” 

Everyone was surprised by their captain’s words. They wouldn’t thought that their captain would decide to reveal everything to the other pirates.

“And maybe this information would catch our suspect’s interest.” Tsuki muttered.  

“But Senshou, we couldn’t just barge in with the royals, they might think we betrayed them.” Knukkle protested to the idea once again.

“I agree with Senshou” Kite started. 

“Do you prefer that we should lie to them instead of telling the truth?” Pouf asked looking at Knukkle directly. 

“I just-” Knukkle was about to protest but he felt a hand on his shoulder. Kite had stopped him from talking further and disagreeing to his captain’s decision. 

“The faster way for our suspect to come to us is to spread the rumors about the missing princess but no one has to know that Killua was arrested and is in the Freecs Dungeon.” Tsuki started as the crew and the royals listened.