Chapter 18

Pirate festival; a story untold

3rd PERSON'S POV

In that specific morning, the plaza located in the center of the skull island was decorated by the pirates with colorful decorations for the coming celebration of their gratitude to the King himself for leading them to freedom. This is the day where pirates from the coven send doves to the sky carrying letters hoping for it to be delivered to the King of Kings for their gratitude and request to be heard. Their only request is to have their freedom. And when night comes, they would tell myths, stories and legends as well as songs about the Kingdom of the King of Kings until midnight.

Tsuki stared absentmindedly at her fellow pirates from the terrace of her room. Pirate women decorating the plaza, stronger and bolder men would get a huge amount of wood to build the fire at the very center of the plaza while children make kites to glide in the wind. Unconsciously, a smile crept up on Tsuki's lips hoping that this day would go well.

On the other hand, Gin sleepily got up from bed and directly went to a vanity without noticing the commotion outside her window. Oppositely, Kurapika occupied by looking at the excitements on each people's faces as well as catching a glimpse of white flowing hair entered the other room from the terrace- the lady captain in his thoughts. The blonde prince didn't bother calling her as he heard silent snoring coming from the younger prince.

Soon enough, Kurapika started fixing himself and getting ready to go outside. Just then a loud knocking was heard causing Gon to wake up. Kurapika opened the door to see Knukkle with a scrawl on his face-not liking the idea to deliver a message to the royals. Momentarily, Gin appeared at the left side of Knukkle, startled by the sudden presence.

"Senshou wishes for you to enjoy your day and join the others for the festival. That's all" Knukkle stated as he turned his back to the royals.

"Arigatou Knukkle-san" the twins said excitedly as they were shrugged off by the man, afterwards Knukkle left in denial but with a grin on his face.

The twins happily face their older cousin with excitement shown on their faces. While Kurapika held a meaningful look as he already knew what the twins are thinking.

"Please onii-chan, we barely go out the palace to attend big events like this. This is our chance." The twins pleaded eagerly asking as the blonde prince sighed in approval. "But make sure to let Bisky come with you for safety."

"Hai Hai"

After fixing their selves, the three royals proceeded to the plaza with their advisor- Bisky. Upon arriving at the said place, Ponzu greeted them as she guides them throughout the plaza showing them pirates who makes lanterns and kites.

While Ponzu showed them many stalls, one has captured the blonde prince's attention. A purple colored tent with mist design on it made the prince curious of what is inside. Looking at his cousins who are occupied by pirate kids flying kites. Unnoticedly, he started walking towards the mysterious tent and unexpectedly bumped into Leorio who is carrying a big chunk of wood.

"Oh Kurapika-sama, are you perhaps enjoying yourself?" Leorio questioned.

"Not quite just yet Leorio, but the twins seem to be enjoying themselves and I'm looking for something that will fascinate me. In fact, that purple tent seems mysterious." The prince answered looking at the tent.

"Well it is rather making you curious by its mysterious atmosphere but I assure you that you'll be thrilled and it will make you more interested." He chuckled as he held the chunk of wood tighter. "Palm is in charge of that stall; do you remember her?"