Chapter 15

THE PIRATES' COVEN : KURAPIKA'S SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE

KURAPIKA'S POV

The sound of the bells woke me up in my sleep as I walked towards the door of the room, the sun blinding my eyes as I squint them towards the direction of the crow's nest only to see Gon ringing the pirate bell wearing pirate clothes.

"Gon" I called as I heard Knukkle, the shipwright said "Good morning sleeping beauty" with a snicker. Leorio looked at me apologetically as I sighed and shrugged at his friend's behavior- clearly not enjoying his teasing.

"Good morning Prince" A feminine voice greeted.

I look to my right and saw the captain of the ship all dressed up in her pirate's clothes and coat. I observe her figure from head to toe and glance at the other crewmembers, just then I realized that they're all dressed up in their proper attire.

"I'm not surprised to know that you're not really an early bird or it is just because you got comfortable in your sleep which causes you to wake up late. I do think it's the latter though" she teases smirking at her statement.

"No, of course not. I wouldn't get comfortable in a ship full of pirates." I remark, as I gave her a glare but it didn't even affect her.

She giggled and said, "We'll see about that Prince"

I just scoff as her comment as she chuckled, looking at me.

"Are you sure, you want to find out more about me?"

"Yes, I'm positive" I replied sternly.

"Alright then, best of luck. You'll be surprise though but be warned you might be in much more danger than you already are" she smiled at me like she was even encouraging me.

I wasn't threatened by what she said but it sent chills through my skin but, maybe it was just the wind.

**********

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A while later, as Tsuki was resting in her chamber, she heard a brief knock on the door.

"Senshou, we're approaching the coven." Kite notified her.

"Very well, prepare to dock once we've entered the place" she instructed.

"Hai Senshou" replied Kite.

Once the ship neared the entrance of the coven, two pirate guards noticed the symbol on the ship's flag.

"Lady Tsuki is here! Open the gates!" one guard shouted.

The huge gates of the coven raised up as the ship started to enter. Kite gave a nod to the guards outside who raised the gates, silently thanking them for doing so.

Tsuki came out of her chamber dressed in her captain attire. She replaced Kite on the wheel wanting to be the one to dock the ship. Once the ship is in position, she gave a nod to Kite.

"Lower the anchor!" Kite shouted.

"Lowering the anchor!" Knukkle replied.

"Raise the sails!"

"Hai!" Kite gave another command as Pitou and Pouf did so.

The ship finally docked and the crew started unloading the supplies while Tsuki and the guests (Kurapika, Gon and Biscuit) went to Tsuki and the crew's tree house where they reside in.

As they walked through the place, Gon noticed that the pirate people are staring at them which made them feel conscious.

"Don't worry, they're mostly wondering why we brought outsiders here especially members of a royal family." Tsuki interjected their thoughts.