Chapter 3

A True Shipwright

When midnight came, the Blood Moon Pirates departed from the Kurta Kingdom to the 3rd Kingdom, where King Ging rules.

While they travel in the vast ocean, Killua was able to teach the new recruits the works of a pirate and parts of their ship.

Tsuki on the other hand, has been planning how to enter the 3rd Kingdom and their third task.

Looking at the map displayed on her desk, Tsuki is looking at the possible ways they could blend in with the crowd and enter the kingdom without being noticed.

While outside Tsuki’s chambers…...

“Ok. That’s just about everything you need to learn about the works of a pirate. There are chambers for you to sleep in at night”. Killua said while gesturing to the way of the quarters.

“Or…. you can always sleep here outside nya, like me and Pouf”. Pitou said with a smile plastered on his face.

As everyone listened to Pitou’s suggestion, they heard a loud sigh coming Leorio followed by a grumble of his stomach. “I’m starving!!!! Why don’t we eat first?” he whined.

“And where do you suggest we find food in the middle of the ocean?” Pouf muttered.

“Wait! You mean to say, we don’t have food?!” Leorio exclaimed.

“Or basically anything edible?”

“For us to eat?” Pokkle questioned followed by Ponzu.

“YES” Killua, Pouf and Pitou answered all with a normal expression except for Pitou with a big smiling face.

“But…but…what would we eat then?” Leorio asked panickily. “Should we just starve till we find land?”

“Of course, not…”

They heard their captain’s voice who just exited her quarter and all their heads turned to her.

“We are not that far from the third kingdom. As soon as we arrive, Pouf, Leorio, Killua and me will find Leorio’s friend”.

“He’s not my friend.” Leorio muttered lowly.

“Then Pitou, Ponzu and Pokkle will look for food and supplies for us to use during our travels.” Tsuki finished.

“Hai Senshou!” her crewmates answered.

An hour passed by….

“Captain! There’s an island spotted up ahead!” Pitou shouted from up the bird’s nest.

“That must be the third kingdom. Alright minna, get ready. Be sure to wear disguises, we don’t want to cause a fuss and get spotted immediately.”

“Hai!” everyone responded.
Once arriving to the dock, they got off and headed to separate ways with their individual groups.

Leorio led their way to his known acquaintance to have a talk to him and ask a favor but Tsuki had another goal more than just asking this person a favor.

Upon arriving at the designated destination, Leorio saw the stoic expression of his captain when they faced a small hardware.

Leorio led the group inside looking for any presence, but it seems like no one’s home until Leorio shouted a ‘hey’ which caused the others to flinch in surprise.