Chapter 12

Tsuki's Offer; The End Of Kurapika's Search

3rd Person’s POV

“I will come with!” Gon implied as he took a step forward in front of his father. “It was my fault why Gin was kidnapped in the first place and I can’t just wait here, doing nothing.”

“No, I forbid you to come with them. If anything happens to the both of you, it will just cause much bigger problems.” The King exclaimed as he rubbed his temple.

“But I-”

“Enough” Gon protested but was silence by his father. His Aunt Mito comforted him as he stood there disappointed with himself.

The room was filled with silence after the small argument of the King and the prince. But the silence disappeared when the other prince spoke.

“Perhaps, I would be of an assistance Your Majesty.” The kurta prince suggested. “I, myself has experience with sailing through seas, I could help them find Gin” he requested to the King.

“Possibly, but how would King Kurta and your mother react to this?” The king questioned as he rubbed his chin.

“Mother and father would surely be shock with this information but I am certain that they will agree to my decision.” Kurapika replied proudly.

“Very well then. Captain of the blood moon pirates, Prince Kurapika will accompany you on this journey and will be the sole witness of this agreement in your part.” The King exclaimed.

“Of course, Your Majesty. Although I would suggest that we would depart tomorrow at dawn for my crew and I still need to ready the supplies for the journey and” the lady stopped as she bowed to the King. “I would like to see my brother”.

“Hmm…Alright” the King sighed as he composed his posture. “General Morel, please lead the captain to the dungeon to see her brother”

“Of course, My King” The general respectably replied.

The other royals started heading to their own chambers -except for the king- as the said general started walking to the direction of the dungeon.

Before Tsuki followed the general, she ordered her crew to head to the ship and prepare for tomorrow’s departure.

The crew agreed and went to the ship where Leorio and Knukkle awaits.

Tsuki followed the general until they arrive at the rear side of the palace where the dungeon lies.

They entered the dungeon and the general led the lady captain to the certain white-haired boy’s cell.

There Tsuki saw Killua sitting on the bed cell looking to the direction of the only window -with bars- of the cell.

The lady gestured to the general to go out and would like to be alone with her brother.

The white-haired boy smirked as he felt the presence of his sister. He smiled, looking at the lady in front of the cell.
“I’m not surprise to see you here Onee-san” Killua stated looking at his sister. “I’m guessing your plan worked perfectly”