Chapter 11

A Pirate's Deal; A King's Decision

“Where have the guards taken my brother?” The pirate lady said with cold eyes.

I examined her and saw a disturbing scar on her upper chest since she was wearing a brown corset dress.

She reminds me of the boy who Gon befriended, just then I realize that he must be the brother she was referring to.

I started lowering my sword but I heard a loud scream getting farther away. I panicked as I heard the voice- Gin’s voice.

I swatted the lady’s sword with my own and ran towards the direction of her scream. I ran through the familiar streets of the north side of the kingdom until I got to the docks only to have caught a glimpse of a ship, a pirate ship, sailing away. I heard Gin’s scream one last time fading away and the ship disappeared to the horizon.

THIRD PERSON’S POV

Meanwhile back at the south side dock of the kingdom Tsuki stood still. She couldn’t help but let out a smirk seeing the prince ran off. Her crew arrived a little while later running towards her.

“Senshou! What happened?” Leorio asked.

“Wait where’s Killua?” Knukkle questioned while glancing around.
Before anyone could ask any more questions, Tsuki spoke.

“Place everything on the ship we’re visiting the palace. Leorio and Knukkle stay here and look after the ship.”

“The palace?” her crew asked surprised by the sudden declaration of their captain.

“Is that where Killua is, Senshou?” Ponzu worriedly wondered but instead of giving them a response, their captain silently walked on ahead.

Still having no idea on what is going on, they did what their captain instructed and followed through the path towards the humongous gates of the palace.

………………

“How could any of you let this happen!” king Ging angrily slammed his fists on his throne’s armrests.

“Gomenasai (I’m sorry) ojii-sama (king uncle), it was all my fault. I let her out of my sight. I shouldn’t have left her. I shouldn’t have let her come with me. I deeply apologize your majesty” Kurapika bowed in front of Ging, guilty of his actions and blaming himself for not being a responsible older cousin looking out for the twins.

“Chigau (that’s wrong) otou-sama (father)! It was my fault. I snuck out of the kingdom through the secret passage okaa-sama used to go through and I didn’t realize Gin saw me. Onii-chan is not at fault here, they were just worried for me” Gon immediately rebutted, not wanting his cousin to take all the blame for he knew he himself was at fault here. The very cause of this ruckus going on.

“Ging we’ll figure this out. Please just calm down” Mito spoke trying to ease the tension going around inside the room.

“Iye! I won’t calm down! How could I when I know my daughter is out there in the hands of some lowly pirate scumbags. Who knows what they might do to her! Besides, this is all your fault! If you wouldn’t have told them those silly fantasies of yours this wouldn’t have happened. My son wouldn’t have snuck out, my daughter wouldn’t have taken by them!” Ging countered his cousin, Mito’s words, standing with rage.