Chapter 20

FALSE TRUST; A PARTY TO REMEMBER

Gin's POV

Soon the Freecs Kingdom was sighted as Neferpitou informed the others. Everyone got ready to dock when we started to get closer to the island.

When we arrived at the Kingdom, we were greeted by father's guards, there are at least 15 and a huge man along with a lady with green hair at the docks waiting for us.

"Captain, I'm glad to see you." The huge man greeted towards Tsuki.

"Menchi, Buhara, Have you check on Killua today?"

"yes Captain, but they barely let us stay for too long." The green-haired lady said.

"It's fine, he won't be staying there a little longer now." As they communicated and respect Tsuki, I'm guessing that they are pirates from the cove.

Their conversation died down as the General stand forth and bowed. "Greetings Princes and we are glad you had safely returned home Princess. Exactly just when we anticipated." His eyes went to stare at the lady captain behind me "We were anticipating you would arrive sooner for a certain someone is making ruckus in the dungeon really showing what kind of a wild pirate he is." For a minute, I was confused on who the general was referring to.

"Ehh? Are you perhaps referring to Killua?" Leorio ask. The name ringed in my head, I remembered Gon telling me about this boy who got arrested because of a misunderstanding and was used to blackmail Tsuki to come rescue me.

"Now that's not so Killua-ish General. Sure, Killua is mischievous but he would never create a ruckus. That would be new to him." Pitou commented.

"Are you certain that you're referring to the Killua we know?" Knukkle smirk at the General.

The general seems to be taken-aback by the claims of the crew and glared at them. Me and Gon just giggled making Kurapika clear his throat to cut the tension.

"General, we should carry on, the King must be waiting for us." Kurapika stated and the general obeyed.

As we walked through the outskirts of town, the villagers greeted us, royals and just stared at the pirates. "General, why are the villagers don't seem to be too alarmed with me disappearing?"

"The King ordered to never tell the villagers about your disappearance for it might cause chaos in the Kingdom."

"what about the pirate issues?"

"The King just order to tell the villagers about you having a little journey with me together with Captain Tsuki and the crew." Kurapika answered.

I pulled Gon and step closer to Captain Tsuki and whispered. "Maybe we could really go on a real journey next time, right Gon?"

Gon nodded but Captain Tsuki just stared at me while the crew just stared at one another.

Ponzu stepped closer devastated and said "Princess, the truth is, there will be no-"I knew what she was about to say but Tsuki stop Ponzu mid-sentence.

"We'll just see where fate will take us princess" Tsuki smiled at us which left us astounded. I was about to continue walking however Tsuki-san held my arm making me halt while the others continued.

"Tsuki-san?" she smile at me genuinely, "I want you to take care of this for me." She handed me the gem she was fiddling earlier. She continued to walk and I slightly jog to catch up to her.