17.

As we all head back to Hogsmeade, I walk with River, who starts to explain why it was she left me to be raised by the Malfoy's. She tells me about Demon's Run. That's when I remember it, the poem in my dream:

"Demons run when a good man goes to war
Night will fall and drown in sun
When a good man goes to war
Friendship dies and true love lies
Night will fall and the dark will rise
When a good man goes to war
Demons run but count the cost
The battles won but the child is lost."

We go back to The Three Broomsticks and have some food.

"Ally!" I heard causing me to turn around quickly. It was Hermione, and her eyes were huge once she saw who I was with. "You found them?!"

"Actually, they found me," I say and motion her over to the table.

"So let me get this right," she says after I explain it. "Amy and Rory, although they are much younger are your biological grandparents. And River Song, who's actually Melody Pond, and The Doctor, are your parents?!"

"Yes, yes, yes, and yes," I say.

"What will happen when the Malfoy's find out you're not a pureblood? Do they know that you aren't theirs?!" Hermione questions.

"Pureblood? What's that?" Amy asks.

"It's a term used to define witches or wizards who have no muggle blood, muggle-born, or half-blood at all in their family trees," I tell them

"It's a term used to define witches or wizards who have no muggle blood, muggle-born, or half-blood at all in their family trees," I tell them. "Do either of you possess any magical abilities?" I look at River Song and The Doctor.

"You're an anomaly, Ally. We're not quite sure the extent of your abilities, you're still young, things could change. As for the Malfoy's, they didn't question it when I gave them to you. They both had kindness in their hearts for a time after their own child was born." River Song told me.

I didn't want to leave when it was time for us to go, because that meant leaving them. They told me that they would stay around, and to look out for the TARDIS if I needed them.

I hugged each of them, River Song and Amy the longest as I had a much stronger connection to them both, before leaving with Hermione.

***

That night, they forced us all to sleep in the Great Hall. As we gathered our things, Gaia asked me about what it was like visiting Hogsmeade, and I tell her about meeting my parents and grandparents.

That I'm not a Malfoy, I'm a Pond. Ally Pond.

We walked down to the Great Hall and I hear muttering about Sirius Black, and from what I could hear it sounded like he'd gotten into the school. Attacking the portrait of the Fat Lady.

"Ally, mind if I sleep next to you?" I looked up to see Theo who was nervously clutching onto his things.

"Sure Theo," he places his things down next to me and climbs into his sleeping bag.