6.

<•> Alternate Reality <•>

The Doctor lies on a car creeper as he works under the console of the TARDIS, whistling to himself when Amy comes over to him.

"Hey!" She stands over him.

"Hey!" He responds, pushing forward so he could see her for a moment before pulling himself under the console again.

Amy crouched down and rests a hand on his shoulder and pulls him back. "Listen. Can we talk?"

"Rory!" The Doctor yells, looking away from her as he does so before hiding under the console once more.

Annoyed, Amy uses both her hands to pull him out again. "No. Shut up. I just got a question that's all." She says.

"All good up there?" Rory calls, as he came into view under the console, looking up at them wearing goggles.

"Yeah, fine," The Doctor says. "No problem."

Amy stands upright and places her hands on her hips, looking down at them both, say says. "What are you doing?"

"Helping The Doctor," Rory tells her

"Helping The Doctor," Rory tells her. "It's humming, is that okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine we're just entering conceptual space," he says blasé. "Imagine a banana or anything curved. Actually, don't, because it's not curved or anything like a banana. Forget the banana!"

"Uh, is he helping you fly the TARDIS?" Amy asks.

"Umm, attach thermo-couplings two, seven, and eleven. Like I showed you," The Doctor gets up so he can turn and look down at Rory.

"How come he gets a go? You never let me have a go," Amy follows him around the console.

"Uh, Doctor, don't," Rory states. "Seriously, I let her drive my car once..."

"Yeah," Amy scoffs. "To the end of the road."

"Where according to Amy, there was an unexpected house," Rory says.

"Oh, he's jealous because I passed my test first time," she replies as The Doctor moves around her

"You cheated!" Rory says. "You wore a skirt."