34.

Harry had another dream, this one telling him there was something in the Ministry of Magic, something which Voldemort needed; that he didn't have last time.

They made an all too hasty plan, which had them meeting up outside Umbridge's office one evening as her chimney wouldn't be under surveillance; so they could use the Floo Network.

Their all too hasty plan, however, was what get them caught. Umbridge along with Draco and some of the other Slytherin's she had helping her, had found them in her office.

Harry was tied to a chair as Umbridge stared asking questions. When asked if we were going to see Dumbledore, Harry told her, "no." But she slapped him and called him a liar.

"You sent for me, headmistress," Snape walked in.

"Yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" Umbridge asked.

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him...and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. Alas, I cannot help you," he told her.

"He's got padfoot! He's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden," Harry looked at Snape.

"Padfoot? What is padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about, Snape?" Umbridge asked feverishly.

"No idea," Snape said to her, and Melody grinned knowingly. Snape was part of the Order, he knew that padfoot was Sirius and he would say something to let them know.

"Very well," Umbridge said. "You give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security you leave me with no alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue!"

"What?! No! That's illegal!" Melody shouted.

"What Cornelius doesn't know, Miss Pond, won't hurt him," Umbridge replied with a simpering smile.

"Tell her Harry!" Melody said to him.

"Tell me what?" Umbridge looked between the two, but Harry wouldn't say.

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is...I will."

"Where what is?" Umbridge pushed for an answer.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon."

***

With Umbridge out of the way, taken by the centaurs this gave them a chance to get to the Ministry.

Ginny, Neville and Luna also met them all back on the bridge.

"So, how are we getting to London?" Neville asked.

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've all done, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is," Harry started to say.

"Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real. Or is that all words to you?" Neville smartly rebutted him.

"So, how are we all getting to London?" He asked.

"We fly, of course!" Luna said smiling.

She had Thestrals in mind, which didn't surprise Melody. And since only Harry, Luna, and Melody could see them. Melody got on the back of one of them, with Hermione and Ginny getting on behind her. Hermione gripped hold of Melody's waist. Ron with Harry and Neville with Luna.

When they made it to the Department of Mysteries after an interesting flight, they made their way into a large room. Shelves were filled so high with crystal balls. Prophecies.