36.

After a plan involving Polyjuice Potion and far too many Harrys', they had all made it to The Burrow. They didn't want The Trace, which was on all underage witches and wizards still, to detect Harry.

Melody didn't understand why Harry couldn't have turned into one of them, but it was Moody's plan.

George had been injured, but other than that he was fine, but Moody was dead. Hedwig, although trying to protect Harry, had given him away. They had been ambushed, and somehow, the Death Eaters knew that Harry was being moved tonight.

***

"Ready when you are!" Mr Weasley yelled across the yard outside The Burrow.

An enormous silk tent was laid out on the floor, ready to be setup for Bill and Fleur's wedding. With help the wedding marquee went up.

The day of the wedding, Hermione and I decided to fill our bags with spare clothes and anything else we might need, just in case. I'd told her about meeting my grandmother.

"Bloody hell, what is the Minister of Magic doing here?" George said as he approached them, wrapping his arms around Melody's waist.

The pair had started to get closer, and always seemed to be interrupted by Fred who was happy for the two of, but found it much more amusing to annoy them.

Melody and the trio went inside because the Minister wanted to speak with them.

"To what do we own the pleasure, Minister?" Harry asked as they all took a seat facing him.

"I think we both know the answer to that, Mr Potter," he said. "Miss Pond?" He looked towards Melody.

Melody had opened the chest after Dumbledore's death and found a note from Dumbledore written to her. She didn't look at the items in it, and only read the note which explained why they had been left with her newfound grandmother, amongst other things which soon made more sense to her.

Melody handed him the sack of objects that were inside the chest. The Minister then reached into his robes and took out a role of parchment which unravelled and hung in the air so he could read from it.

"Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronal Bilious Weasley I leave my Deluminator. A device, of my own making, in the hope that when things seem most dark it will show him the light."

Ron took the Deluminator which resembled a silver lighter. He clicked it open and the lights that were on, went into it. He clicked it again and they went back.

"To Hermione Jean Granger. I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle The Bard, in the hopes that she find it entertaining and instructive."

She was then passed a leather bound book with the collection of tales inside it.

"To Melody Amelia Pond. I leave you a copy of a book about the medieval legend of Morgan Le Fay and King Arthur, in the hope that it will provide comfort, and navigate you towards the answers that you still seek about where the magic that lies within you comes from."

Then the Minister read out Harry's. "To Harry James Potter. I leave the snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill."

***

Later that night, it was the wedding. The reception was beautiful and everyone gathered to watch as Bill and Fleur took to the dance floor for their first dance.