Chapter One

Tsukasa Pov

It was Monday morning. Tsukasa was on his bed staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.

"The reason I wanted to be a star was so that Saki could be happy and smile. But now... Saki has fun and smiles everyday. She doesn't need me to be happy. She has Ichika, Honami and Shiho to keep her happy. Wonderlands X Showtime doesn't need me either. If I disappeared the shows would still go on. They have Nene's voice, Rui's machines and Emu's energy. But I don't have a spot. I'm just a troupe leader. Nothing else."

Tsukasa knew he had to go to school. Stars can't be late after all. Tsukasa put on his Kamiyama uniform and headed out. As usual his parents weren't there and Saki left early to hang out with the rest of Leo/need.

Tsukasa was crossing at Scramble crossing to get to his school when he heard screaming. He turned to look for the screaming when he saw a masked person with a gun. He should've started running like the other people or confronted the masked person. However Tsukasa couldn't bring himself to move. It was almost like he wanted to be shot.

Suddenly there was a loud bang. Tsukasa fell to the ground, it felt like he'd just been shot!
That was probably because he was shot though. Tsukasa's vision was blurry, all he could see was his blood on the ground.

Thanks for reading!