Chapter 18: A Proper Funeral For A Star

It was a cold rainy day.
Wet, dark and dreary.
It was almost like the world was mourning Tsukasa's death.
The smell of incense filled the ever so silent room.
Tsukasa's body was in a coffin with dried ice, a photograph of him displayed near the coffin.
Everyone avoided looking at that photo, the photo of reminded everyone of how they were unable to save that smile.
Everyone was exhausted from crying the nights before yet their eyes still had tears to spare.

After the Funeral ritual everyone said their prayers and paid their respects.
One by one they took a pinch of incense, touched it against their foreheads and dropped it in a flame bowl.
The only sounds that could be heard was the sounds of footsteps and sniffles from everyone.

Then it was time for the cremation ceremony.
That's when the tears started.
There were people like Akito, Honami and Shiho trying not to cry and stay strong for the others.
The silent cryers like Rui, Nene, Ichika and Toya, trying to conceal their sobs but to no avail.
And lastly the people sobbing, unable to hide their sorrows.

After the ceremony food and drinks were served.
All the attendants received a gift from the Tenma's as a thank you.

Rui tried to apologize to the Tenma's but they declined his apology, stating that it was not Rui's fault nor was it anybody else's.

Everyone left the ceremony with red eyes and lingering regrets.

The remaining three of Wonderlands X Showtime attempted to go to the Sekai, only to find that their song was no where to be found, leaving them with no way to get in.
They headed to PxL where they spoke about Tsukasa, sharing all the wonderful memories he helped create.
Suddenly Emu's phone lit up.
They found a new untitled song, and pressed play.
Soon they found themselves in an unfamiliar sekai
The sky was a gradient of pink, purple, green and yellow.
The ground was a meadow of flowers (including dandelions!)
And up above was floating lands each one with a different thing on it.

Before the trio could explore they were met with familiar faces.
It was Miku and Kaito.
After conversing with them for a while it seemed like they didn't remember them from the previous Sekai.
Even though Miku and Kaito just met them they comforted them.
Soon Rui was the last one in the Sekai.
Rui handed the two, the letters Tsukasa had left for them.
Upon reading the letters the two remained silent.
"I don't know this person, yet it feels like I do."-M
"They were an important person to all of us werent they?"-K
Rui nodded his head as he watched the two rub their eyes.
And soon, Rui left the new Sekai too.