Chapter Nine

This will be a long chapter! I decided to combine Chapter 10 with Chapter 9 instead of them being separate :)

TW: Self harm.

Saki Pov

Saki and Tsukasa's parents were called in by the doctor. Saki was told to stay in the waiting room.
Unfortunately Emu,Rui,Nene,Ichika,Honami, and Shiho had to leave because only family was allowed to stay.

Akito and Touya had to leave earlier because they had a show with the rest of VBS.

When Saki's parents came back they told her the news about her brother.

"Mom! Dad! How's Onii-Chan? Is he okay??"-S
"Saki...Your brother had a Hemorrhagic stroke."-D

In that small moment of time it felt like time had paused for Saki.

How could something like this happen to her brother? I'm supposed to be the sick sibling not the other way around.

"Saki."-M
"Ah! Yes mom?"-S
"The doctor said that it'll take over six months for your brother to recover. But even if he recovers he'll still suffer some side effects."-M
"I... okay."-S

Saki was allowed to skip school to look after her brother since their parents still had to work.

Tsukasa was asleep.
Saki noticed some things about her brother she didn't see before.
Tsukasa had heavy eye bags. Almost like he hasn't slept in weeks.
It also seemed like his hair was shorter and more uneven. It was cut in way that was rash but also a last resort to stop himself.

But why would he cut his hair for something like that?

Then Saki saw it.
She saw something so heart breaking that she started lightly crying.
On her brothers wrist were scars.
But not any type of scar.
Scars of self harm.
Scars of Tsukasa cutting himself.

Saki just couldn't understand why her brother would do such a thing.

Tsukasa woke up shortly after Saki noticed his scars.

Tsukasa Pov

Tsukasa woke up from his restful sleep.
However when he woke up the first thing he saw was his precious sister crying.

"Saki... Why are you crying? "-T
"BECAUSE OF YOU ONII-CHAN!"-S

Tsukasa was surprised by Saki's sudden out burst.

"I'm sorry Saki... But what did I do?"-T
"You! WHY ARE THERE SCARS ON YOUR WRIST I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY'RE THERE!!"-S

Tsukasa could feel blood draining from his face.

"Saki I think you're a bit confused. These are scars from when I tried to do a cartwheel.
I crashed into some glass and then this happened. Whatever you're thinking it's not that."-T
"HUH?? I'M SORRY FOR JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS. I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"-S

And with that Saki ran out of the room.

It's so ridiculous of course Saki would believe it.
Of course he felt terrible for lying but... he couldn't and he would never ever let any know what he did to himself.

Time skip to three weeks later

Tsukasa was lucky that Rui was there to help him with school.
When Tsukasa said that he still wanted to go to school Rui brought a laptop for him and told him that there's a camera setup in his class so that he can still be in class. Rui also brings him his homework everyday.
When Tsukasa asked Rui how he was able to get permission for this Rui said that he asked An if it was okay, and then An asked the disciplinary head if it was okay and then after a lot of talking and promising that the technology won't explode or shoot lasers he got permission.
If Tsukasa was being honest he was surprised that An even allowed Rui to explain himself.