Chapter Six

Please keep in mind that I do not know how hospitals work so I will mostly be guessing.
(I could technically watch Grey's Anatomy to help me out but I would get distracted and lose concentration) (And I also want to try and finish this fic before school starts shoving homework in my face.)

Saki Pov

Saki was waiting for everyone while browsing on her phone when she suddenly heard Touya call her name. She quickly looked to the door and saw Touya, someone she didn't recognize, and two of her brother's troupe members.

"Saki! What's wrong is Tsukasa okay? Are you okay?"-T
"I'm fine, but I don't think my brother is okay..."-S
"What do mean you think he isn't okay?"-R

Saki saw Rui slightly behind Touya with Nene behind him. There was a ginger haired person behind Touya.
From a glance you could tell that they ran all the way from school to the hospital. Rui and Touya were probably the least tired out of the four of them. Nene and the ginger were practically out of breath.

"Well- I"-S
"Let me explain for you Saki."-I

Saki nodded her head and went to sit down with Shiho.

"Are you okay Saki? Stress isn't good for you."-Sh
"Yeah I think so."-S

Saki was finding a bit hard to breath but Shiho started to lightly pat her back and that made her feel a bit better.

Rui Pov

Ichika explained that the nurses wouldn't let them know anything about Tsukasa's condition since they were minors. She also explained that they had to wait until Tsukasa and Saki's parents get to the hospital if they wanted to know about what was happening.

"Wonderhoy! Hi Rui Nene and friends!"-E
"Hi Emu thanks for helping us..."-N
"Eheheh don't worry about it!"-E
"Emu! Could you try and keep it down a bit? Tsukasa's asleep."-H
"Sorry!!"-E

Rui was looking around the room and saw a curtain blocking anyone from seeing what was behind it. Rui was assuming that Tsukasa was behind the curtain.
He could only hope something bad didn't happen to him.

Rui couldn't help but think of the unfortunate things that could've happened to his fellow troupe leader. He was trying very hard not to walk over to the bed and rip the curtain open to check on him.

Touya Pov

Touya was extremely worried for Tsukasa that he could barely say anything. It also didn't help that he was tired from running.

Flashback to 20 Minutes Ago
No Pov

" HEYY TOUYA WHY ARE YOU RUNNING WHAT HAPPENED?!?!"-A

Touya just kept running without looking to see how far behind Akito was.

Touya continued to sprint to the hospital with Akito still chasing him yelling at him to slow down.
They were close to the hospital now all they had to do was cross the street.
However Touya wasn't looking properly and didn't notice the car heading towards him.  Luckily Akito was able to catch up and stop him by grabbing his arm and pulling him back onto the sidewalk .(This is why you look both ways before crossing the street)

"Geez that was dangerous! You need to calm down and tell me what's happening!"-A

Much to Akito's surprise(and dismay) Touya started tearing up.

"Hey why are you crying are you crying?!? Are you okay what's wrong??"-A
"I-I got a call from Saki saying that Tsukasa got hospitalized and I'm just worried!"-T

Akito sighed and let Touya cry on his shoulder for a bit.
Passing people would make remarks such as "Look look you think they're dating?"
It was pretty embarrassing.(to Akito Touya wasn't paying attention.)

Then suddenly two figures ran into them knocking all four of them off balance.

"I am so sorry are you two okay?? Are you okay Nene?"-R
"Yeah I think so...! Aoyagi what are you doing at the hospital?"-N
"Kusanagi! We're here to see Tsukasa-senpai. Why are you here?"-T
"So you're here for that too?"-R
"Oi I don't mean to be rude but would we talk about this standing up and not sitting on the ground? People are giving us weird looks."-A

They all quickly stand up.

"What did you mean as well?"-T
"Um we got a call from Emu telling us that Tsukasa was in the hospital."-N

And that was how the four of them ended up at the hospital together.

Touya Pov
Present Time

"Excuse me but could you at least give us the bit of information you do know?"-A
"Oh sorry I'm Akito Shinonome. I'm one of Tsukasa-senpai's underclass men. It's nice to meet you."-A

Touya forgot how weird Akito's "Nice Guy" Persona was.

"Shinonome? That's a pretty last name! All we know is that Tsukasa got shot on the way to school today. Sorry..."-I

That caught Touya off guard.
Touya stumbled however Akito managed to catch him.

Although something caught him even more off guard.

There was a sudden "thud" sound.
What happened wasn't good at all. 
Tsukasa was on the ground shaking.

You could only hear one thing.

"Help."-T

YALL I HAD TO REPUBLISH THIS CHAPTER IM SO SORRY!!!