Chapter 19: Time Doesn't Stop

Tw: briefly mentioned suicide. 

Many Years later....

As time moved forward so did the people. Everyone progressed through life and slowly recovered from Tsukasa's death.

Leo/need went pro and hold concerts all over the world.
Saki and the rest of Leo/need still visit Tsukasa's grave. Sometimes Saki will sit in front of it and tell her brother about everything that's happened and how things are going.

Akito and Toya continued being in Vbs, who eventually became quite well known.

Emu took over Phoenix Wonderland, and manages it incredibly well. She does her best to keep everyone, whether they're staff or guests happy and smiling.

Nene became a famous actress who's widely known for her acting in Mermaid based musicals.
She visits PxL during her spare time. She enjoys watching the plays on the improved Wonder Stage. When entering the vicinity of Wonder Stage you'll be greeted by a memorial for Tsukasa. Passersby will sometimes stop to pay their respects, although most would simply just ignore it. Nene makes sure to put some flowers by his memorial whenever she visits.

After mulling it over, Rui decided to become a psychotherapist. Rui wants to help people and prevent anyone else from committing suicide.
Although he knows that it's impossible to stop everyone, he still tries to help. Many of Rui's patients have opened up to him and spoke about their experiences and what led them to these things.
He always has to try to keep a straight face even though deep down he knows that Tsukasa, and other people he's close too have felt this way as well.

Tsukasa's thoughts
Idk man it's just what Tsukasa is thinking while in heaven I guess

Time may have stopped for me, but for the others... it'll kept progressing.
Happiness, sadness, joy and death.
One day we'll all be reunited. That day won't be anytime soon, but it's okay. I can wait.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・
                         RANDOM BONUS

"  One day, we'll all be reunited in heaven together. Maybe we'll be reincarnated together in the same timeline. I can only wish that we'll have the fortune of this. This all just feels like a bad dream. Someone wake-up and tell me it's not real... please..."

After placing the flowers on the graves, an older Emu wiped her tears away, only for new ones to appear. She slowly got up and left.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・

A/N: yeah I'm really sorry- I didn't know how to end this chapter :<
Soon this fic will be completed...