[NSFW] Yours, Mine, Ours

"Yours." I agreed with a sigh. I closed my eyes but the memory of him with the Priestess flashed through my brain, so I jerked my lids open before the bloom of horror could rise off my skin.

He was there, gray and large. Goodness, how had I never noticed how big he was before? How solid? His fingers drew through my hair, his tough gentle but the skin rough, and the scent of fire and stonedust clung to him. But his gray eyes were warm, soft. He pulled me up slightly, cradling me in his hands, and kissed me, his lips moving over mine like it was the first time he had ever tasted me, and he wanted to savor and explore every part of it. His tongue followed, and slowly explored just inside my lips.

"No," he whispered when I tried to meet him, "let me."

I quivered.

Itek slid behind me. His skin felt like his pelt, silken and velvety-soft, through the silk I wore. He pressed his body against ever dip and valley of mine. His hands slid down my sides, the dip of my waist, over my hips, then back up again, teasing the outer curve of my rump with his fingers. His breath moved over the back of my neck. His lips grazed my skin in a succession of barely-there kisses, while Asund's tongue explored my mouth and his thumbs gently caressed the hairs at my temple.

I finally pulled away from Asund, breathing hard, and turned to Ormiss. He stood a distance away, lightening snaking over his body, and a knowing smirk hovering over his smoldering expression. He pressed one of his thumbs into the side of his cheek while hooking the rest of his hand under his sharp chin. "I am going to go wash the fight off me."

"You aren't joining?" I asked, haze lifting. Granted, I'd never been with two partners at once, much less three, but Ormiss suddenly being jealous and going off to sulk...

"Oh, I am," he said with wicked humor that felt like his fingers teasing my clit. "I'm just not dressed for this particular occasion. And I very much intend to find out if I was right about these two." He indicated Asund and Itek with a flick of one finger.

Asund pulled my face back towards him. "Right about what?"

"Oh, how you would fuck her," Ormiss said with airy dismissiveness. He headed towards the stairs to the lower levels. He clapped one hand over that awful whip to prevent it from jangling with his gait. His black-and-red hair swished a goodbye as he disappeared down the steps.

"Oh?" Itek whispered in my ear, "and how did the Lord-Regent speculate, Theia?"

I laughed. "I'm not telling."

"Give us a clue." Asund dipped his tongue between my lips, curled it against mine, drawing my tongue up towards him before separating and leaving me breathless.

My heartrate fluttering in my throat made my voice breathless. "Nope."

Itek slid his hands back down around my hips, his cock pushing into the small of my back. He flicked his fingers around so one finger pushed up into the cleft where my thigh rounded into my ass. A shiver raced over my skin and laced through my scars. I gasped, but only met Asund's soft kiss. Itek whispered, "I don't know how I feel about the Lord-Regent speculating how I will make love to you."

"You know him," Asund said, "always preparing for any threat."

"He... wasn't threatened." My pussy got wet remembering what Ormiss' speculation had done to me. Even though a flash of guilt wracked my insides over what I'd done with him while the others had been below.

Asund inhaled my scent while Itek noted the slight temperature shift across my skin, the way my pulse reacted, the twitch of my nerves. He bit me lightly as his fingertips lifted my asscheeks, exposing some of my intimate skin to more air. "You did nothing wrong by being with him."