Untitled Part 133

Asund growled, then inhaled and shifted forward to hold me snugly. He growled under his breath, "You know what's there, you wicked creature. Don't think I didn't see you looking."

"You were using your cock as a coathook," I whispered back, "of course I looked. You're as bad as Korr and not nearly half as shameless. Pick one or the other."

He seized me by a handful of hair--careful of my braids--and pulled me in for a hot, deep kiss.

Oh, I definitely felt what he was about now. My hair combs and pins jangled.

"Stop, stop!" Ethat hissed.

I tried to pull away, Asund didn't release me, and I didn't have it in me to fight harder.

"Stop!" Ethat flicked fireflies onto us.

I managed to yank away from Asund. Sort of. The wolf told me, voice hoarse and rough and low, "Now you have to sit on my lap."

"Oh, is that what I feel?" I teased lightly. "I thought that was your thigh."

He growled and I quivered in my core as the sound strummed something deep inside me.

"Please stop," Ethat begged, looking around nervously. Thankfully, the other dragons around us were more interested in keeping their gaze firmly on where Ormiss had gone rather than us. But that wasn't going to last for much longer.

"Why, dragon?" Asund asked, tugging me close so he inhaled the scent off my neck, the tip of his nose trailing my skin. He whispered, "Fuck. It's taking everything I have not to put my hand between your thighs and make you come for me."

"On your cock one way or the other?" I whispered back, a little light headed with sudden need. My skin felt like it floated away and my pieces shifted.

He shifted the one hand not holding me a little too tight under my outer layers and slid it over my thigh, fingers pressing into the dip of fabric. "If you can be quiet, I--"

"No!" Ethat demanded in a hiss. "No! It's against the law!"

"Gods damn it," Asund growled. He withdrew his hand.

Ethat glanced around nervously, then back at us, fireflies drifting around him. Korr and Itek were on their way back carrying two trays of food.

"Can I move?" I asked Asund sweetly.

"No."

"This isn't going to help anything." I tugged myself free, slid off his lap (and I mean slid), then oozed back to my seat. Asund growled and arranged his robe over his body, but it did nothing to hide the way his swollen cock rested against his torso.

"So glad to be fed, wolf?" Korr asked as he set down the tray. Itek snickered.

"I hate all of you," Asund told the table as he shifted his chair closer and sat up straighter so the table and his body would hide his current state.

To be fair, for all he'd been in a tizzy, Ethat was hard as well. He gave me his usual bashful I'm so innocent look when he caught me noticing.

I kicked him in the ankle.

He leaned over and whispered, "I am so sorry for my disobedient body, my lady."

"Stop that," I hissed.

"Yes, my lady. As you command." He tugged his clothing shut even tighter but Asund just made a noise like sure.

The food looked delicious, not that I was picky. For everyone but me, there was some sort of spicy, thick meat stew. For me, there was a similar offering, but with a clear broth and various root vegetables in shades of orange, purple, and white. More vegetables, all cut into fanciful flower shapes, were on the side, along with little breads also cut in various shapes, and painted with fanciful designs using colored egg washes.