Eight

Sawyer

I help my mom with the dishes after prying them out of Januarys hands. She insisted, but mom and I both shooed her away. I wonder where she is because I don't trust her alone for my family. They were rude to her. I didn't even know what to say to defend her because I hardly know her, but I know that it pissed me off and I wanted to lunge over the table and pummel my father. "I'm sorry for how that went, I'll talk to your father when everyone leaves." I take the glass from her hand and lean back against the counter. "Why bother, it won't change anything." She turns off the tap and bows her head. "He loves you, he just sucks at showing it." I let out an unamused laugh. She shakes her head again. "I'm serious." Yeah whatever. I'm over trying to win my fathers approval.

"I'm just gonna go. Thanks for breakfast." She stops me. "I really like her for you. Your usually  grouchy every breakfast, but you smiled." I don't know what to say to that. She's my friend, and I enjoy her company. "She's a good friend, and she's funny." She rises her eyebrows. "Yeah I'm sure she's a great friend." She puts air quotes around the work friend. "Mom I hardly know her. I only found out her name the night of dads birthday. I don't even know how old she is." I wince at that statement, I should probably find that out. She did say she was a veterinarian. So she has to be in her late twenties.

My mom laughs at me. I wave goodbye and head towards the den where I left her. I hear hushed voices when I'm about to round the corner, my brother comes out and bumps into me. "Watch it." He brushes the front of his button up like he just landing in a pile of dirt. I narrow my eyes at him about to make a snarky comment when January walks out of the same room as him. I glance to him then back at her. "Are you ready to go?" She asks. But anger just settles over. Why were they alone in there? My brother smirks and the only reason I don't beat an answer out of him is because January steps in front of my view of him. Not like that helps any because the top of her head reaches my collarbone so her tactic isn't working I can still see the smug bastard.

But the warmth from her body is so close I struggle with words. "Yes. I'm ready." I grab our coats and I help her into the truck. "Are you taking me home?" I was planning to, but it doesn't sound like that's where she wants to be. "Uh yeah, I was just going to head home myself." She crossing her ankles and makes a low oh sound. "Did you have somewhere you wanted to be?" I don't really want to drop her off, so I'm okay with being her chauffeur. "Well you did promise me a Shirley temple." She shrugs. I laugh because I didn't, I said maybe. But now she is getting that damn drink. "I didn't promise I said maybe." I keep my voice stern, even though I just want to smile. "I don't know, it sounded like a promise to me." I don't say another word. She looks antsy waiting to see if I'll bring her home or not. But when we drive straight past her house she perks up.

I pull into my bar. She unbuckles her seatbelt and turns to open the door. "Wait here." She nods and sits back in the seat. It's my day off so I don't want to be here, but I need the ingredients. When I walk into the bar Alice is about to give me shit but I shut her up when I grab the ingredients I need and wave goodbye. She didn't even get the chance. When I get back to the car she has that goofy smile of her face. "We're going to make some?" She grabs the stuff from me so I can get into my seat. "Yup." She plucks a cherry out of the insert and eats it. "Don't eat them all or you'll be upset there isn't any for your drink." She blushes and places them away from her. I start making my way towards my house when she stops me. "Can I go home and grab Linda first, she doesn't like to be alone this long." Linda? I make a turn and head towards her place. She hops out and runs into the house. Linda better be an old lady, because I'll be upset if she has a girlfriend. I scoff at myself.

No you wouldn't be because your just friends. A minute later the door opens and a chocolate lab prances beside her. Thank God. She opens the door and lifts the puppy in the backseat. When she gets back in her seat I grill her. "You can't name your dog Linda, that is a horrible name." Her face drops. "That was my moms name." My heart sinks and I fumble over my worlds. "I am so sorry." She bursts out laughing. "I'm completely kidding, I just like Bobs burgers." I turn and grip the steering wheel tight. "That wasn't funny."

"It was a little funny." She makes a small space between her thumb and index finger to show me how funny it was. I push her hand away and she laughs again. God I could listen to that all day. After we got to my house we took Linda for a walk and now we're in the living room playing monopoly while she sips her second Shirley temple. "You totally just cheated." I accuse. "Yeah, well I have no houses." She pouts while she places my house of her property. "So I have to pay money on a house I bought?" She rolls the dice and nods. "Shhhh, I'm concentrating." I reach over to grab my house back but she goes in for the block. My knee ends up hitting the board and the pieces go flying.

She lunges over me to grab my hotel, but I pull her back. She ends up half straddling me. We both stop. She looks down at my with those blue eyes and my heart rate picks up. She lunges for my mouth, plastering those plush pink lips against mine. She lets out a moan when I grab her hips and pull her into me. Her raps her arms around my neck and my hands find her hair. Pulling on the white locks. She opens her mouth for me and I dive in. Our tongues move in a perfect rhythm and a whimper passes my lips. She is making me feel so many different things right now. "Take me to bed." She whisper and I'm on my feet with her in my arms in seconds. Her legs wrap around my waist.

  I take the stairs two at a time, not once breaking the kiss. We fall on to the bed. She pulls at my shirt and I pull away to take it off, she does the same with hers and then we're back to kissing each other. I kiss down her jaw, and two her neck. She moves her head to the side to give me better access. Hee whimpers and heavy breathing fill the room. I can't believe I thought her laugh was my favourite sound. Nothing beats this. I kiss the slopes of her breast she arches her back so I can undo her bra and when I'm met with her perfect pink nipples I waste no time pulling it into my mouth. Her hands find my hair and she brushes it back so she has a better view of what I'm doing to her. She likes to watch? "I'm going to taste you now." I breath the words against her skin and she eagerly nods. I chuckle then kiss my way to paradise.

I drag the zipper of her skirt down at glare at her tight pantyhose. "I'll buy you new ones."I tear the thin fabric off of her body and throw it somewhere behind me. She gasps and I bend over so I can take the sound into my mouth. "Your mouth taste so good, I can't imagine how delicious that pussy of yours tastes." She groans. "Hurry up and find out then." My chest shakes as I kiss my way back down her. I tease her pantie line and she arches up, begging for some kind of contact. I can't wait any longer. I drag her cotton undies down her legs and as soon as I see her glistening heat, I turn into a starved man. I lick up her slit. "Fuck you taste so good." I suck her clit into my mouth and her hips lift off the mattress. I holding her down with a arm across her waist and she squirms. "Oh God!" She shouts. I quicken my pace not caring that I'm being sloppy, she is enjoying it and so and I.

I want to savour every last drop of her. She cries out and her hips buck. "Yes. Sawyer, yes." Her moans causes my cock to press against my jeans painfully. She lets out a loud cry and I lick up every drop of come she gives me. Even when she relaxes I don't stop until I've licked her clean. I stand wiping off my face with the back of my hand. How is it that I feel like I've known this woman my whole life, yet I've only known her for a couple weeks. She looks perfect in my bed post orgasm. Her eyes fight to stay open as she looks up at me. I lean down and kiss her forehead. Her eyes close on a soft exhale. I think I'm fucked. This girl isn't going to just be my friend. I head into the shower to relive the pain of my raging hard on. I collapse on the bed next to her and drag her into my arms.

"Goodnight foxy." She mumbles.

"Goodnight Snow White."