Twenty five

Sawyer

"Come on." January tugs on my arm until I follow her up a hill. The snow is melting and the days are warmer. She woke me up this morning, looking slightly herself. She is always beautiful in my eyes, but she is starting to look tired. Linda wanders around us sniffing random branches, and rocks. January wanted a family day, at the park. I of course didn't protest. Even though she should be resting, but she said if she rest anymore she will be dead. I didn't laugh at that. I'm not really sure where we are she just told me when to turn and I listened. Even when she got us lost three times. But we finally made it here. Wherever here is. When we get to the top of the hill she lets go of me and spreads out her arms.

"I feel free up here." I peel my eyes off of her to glance at the view. It's beautiful, but it has nothing on her. I watch as she closes her eyes and keeps her arms spread. Her white hair blows in the wind and creates and cape like effect. She is wearing baby pink today, it's my favourite colour on her. She must feel my stare because she straightens and opens her eyes. Heat passes between us. We haven't done more then kiss in almost two months. Not for lack of trying but I always have to stop things before they go to far. She won't admit when she's too tired and sore. She drops her arms and turns so her body is directly in front of me. I wait for her next move.

I will never push her. I would be happy with just being in her presence for the rest of her time. She takes a step towards me. The air is crisp, but my skin is on fire. She lips her lips and drags the zipper of her jacket down. My lips part, in protest or aw I'm not sure. "Snow." My voice sounds like a plea. She drops her jacket to the damp ground. My instincts kick in. She is already sick, she can't afford to get worse. It would quite literally cost her her life. "Shh." She pulls her pink pink sweater over her head and tosses it. She is standing before me in only her pants and bra. The material is so sheer I can see her pretty pink nipples through it. "I need this." She says as she reaches me. She wraps her arms around my neck and stands on her tip toes to reach my lips.

I want to pull back but she looks me in the eyes. "Please." I open my mouth to protest again but she kisses me. Shutting me up. I let myself get escaped in her for a little while. "At least let me take you to the car." She looks upset,but doesn't protest. I pick up her clothes then I lift her into my arms. I call for Linda to follow. I'll put her in the bed. I place January in the backseat and order her to turn the car on. Then I lift Linda into the bed and take my jacket off for her to cuddle up in. When I open the door to the back again I almost fall to my knees in worship. January lays bare to me. Not one item of clothing left of her pale skin. "Fuck baby." She smirks and widens her legs for me. I unbuckle my pants so fast I impress myself. I kneel before her on the seat.

I Run my hands up her torso. They must be cold because she shivers. I lean down and kiss her body. Taking in everything. Today I'm going slow. This is most likely the last time I'll get to do this. When I lick down her stomach she whimpers and the sound one drives me more. "Sawyer." She cries. I won't torture her for long. But I need this. I kiss the inside of each thigh, before licking her slit. "Oh God." Hee sweet sounds make me ravenous. I devour her. She bucks under me. "Foxy." I immediately stop and look at her. Her sad eyes are telling me a million things, and I understand. I leave the car and place Linda in the back seat with her, before tossing her my jacket. I drive us home and carry her up the stairs. She doesn't want out last time to be like that. I take her up to the stairs and place her on the bed. I remove my clothing.

She throws my jacket to the ground. We stare at each other. The silence between us saying everything. I crawl onto the bed and grip her head. Both my hands lay gently against her cheeks. I kiss every inch of her face. She guides me into her and we both let out a whimper. It's both pleasure and despair. I hold her as I make love to her for the last time. I go slow savouring every second. We don't look away even though the pain is too much to bare. Tears start falling from our eyes. My tears fall to her face and I wipe them with a shaking hand. She is my everything. My light, my happiness, my comfort. She took the unloved little boy and saved his broken heart. How could the universe be so curl to rip her away from me. Our cries fill the room as we make love to one another for the last time. When the high dies down and reality hits, I hold her. We cry silently holding onto each other. My head pounds and my eyes grow heavy. "Goodnight foxy." Her voice is strained. "Goodnight... Snow White."