chapter two

it had been about a month since the girls met the guys, and katy just couldn't stop talking about parker. nova smiled as the blond paced in front of her bed, debating if she wanted to go over to hangout with him.

"but what if he finds me weird?" nova scoffed and sat up, grasping katy's hand between hers and lead her to sit at the desk.

"did you not see the way he looks at you?" katy looked up at novas light eyes through the mirror.

"you put yourself down too much." nova continued while pulling the ponytail holder from the girls blond hair. she softly brushed through her hair, parting her hair into two parts. she pulled the top half into a ponytail towards the back of her head, carefully pulling two strands out at the front of her face.

"cmon, let's find you something to wear." the blond followed behind the other cluelessly.

"wear for what?" nova scanned her closet, pulling out a cropped tee shirt.

"to take him on a date." katy went red, plopping on her bed.

"but-" she began but got cut off.

"shh.. he'll love it, no girl ever takes guys on dates." katy took the shirt she was being handed.

"so?" nova scoffed, turning to look at her.

"he'll think it's special, i bet no girl has ever taken him on a date." katy hummed, watching as the other began going through her jeans.

"oh these are cute." she cooed, resting them on her thigh. she continued to scan through before handing katy the jeans she picked out.

"and these." she handed her some white converse. katy smiled softly, turning to pull on the clothes while nova looked through her jewelry and accessories. she pulled a silver necklace down and a few rings, sitting them on the girls desk.

"what do i say?" the blond asked as she turned to nova, pulling the sweatshirt over her head.

"tell him you want to take him out for dinner." the blond pulled on the jewelry and then her socks and shoes.

"and what if he says no?" nova hummed, sitting next to her.

"then you come back and we'll go to dinner." katy smiled and grabbed a white purse, placing her phone, wallet and keys inside.

"ready?" nova cooed, walking to stand in the doorway of the blonds room.

"i think so." nova smiled and watched as katy walked down the stairs. she watched her walk to the house besides them and knock on the door. she smiled as parker and katy talked for a bit before walking to get in her car, and then they were off. she plopped on her bed with a small giggle and began scrolling through tiktok. she easily lost track of time and when she finally put her phone down the sun was beginning to set.

she got up and stripped from her clothes then went to her bathroom to take a shower. it was a lot longer than she intended it to be, the bathroom completely fogged up. to the point that she could barely see anything in the bathroom. she opened the bathroom door and walked to pull out some pajamas.

she settled on a t-shirt and shorts set, the top cropped just a bit. only enough to see the waistband of the shorts. she smoothed coco butter all over her body before pulling on some underwear and the pajamas. she sprayed on some vanilla perfume and sat back on the edge of her bed, trying to decide what she wanted to eat. after a few minutes a knock made her turn towards the window, smiling when she saw the ravenette peaking his head up.

"how-" she muttered to herself while going to pull open the window, helping the taller into her room.

"you do know i have a front door." she teased, shutting her window back. he smiled at her and sat at her desk chair.