chapter six

it been a month since the time they shared that day. that one day stirred up a new relationship between them. they only got intimate with each other, they could only get off with each other's help. now neither of them were upset about this as they did love getting intimate together.

nova was laid cuddled in the sheets of her bed, listening to the soft pattering of rain on the windows. she heard the front door downstairs open but she figured it was katy or parker. she ignored it and continued scrolling on tiktok until there was a knock at the door.

"yeah?" she hummed, looking over her shoulder to see who was at the door. in walked the dark haired man, his clothes and hair soaking wet. she pulled her self to sit up then swung her feet over the edge of the bed.

"what are you doing? why are you soaking wet?" her hands cupped his cheeks, tilting his head down so their eyes meet.

"i was on a walk, it started raining." she tugged the boy to her bathroom and pulled off his hoodie, tossing it into her empty laundry bin.

"do you not check the weather?" she began unbuttoning his pants, lewd images clouding all of her thoughts. reminding her of the many times she'd drop down to her knees while unbuttoning his pants.

"i can do it." he hummed, gently grabbing her hand when he realized she was zoned out. her eyes met his before she turned on her heels and walked to a stack of drawers. they each had one of these filled with things to keep at the others house, just incase the didn't want to go to their own house to get it. she kneeled down in front of it and grabbed out some sweatpants and a t-shirt. pushing closed that drawer then pulled open the one below it to get out some underwear and a pair of socks.

"i got you a change of clothes." she sat them on the counter then pulled herself to sit besides the neatly folded clothes, watching the man turn on the shower. her eyes were mainly fixated on his muscular back and damp hair. he turned when he felt her gaze on him, walking and softly spread her thighs apart. he placed himself right between her legs, pulling her forwards until they touched.

"staring is rude, nova." he whispered into her ear, feeling her softly rutting against himself. her lips were slightly parted, heavy breaths leaving her lips. he stared deep into her cloudy eyes, placing her hands over his softly.

"i-i'm sorry." she stumbled over his words, finally meeting his eyes. when their eyes met so did their lips, nova's arms wrapping over his shoulders. he pulled away from her and tugged off her sweatshirt then helped her down from the counter, pulling down her shorts and underwear. he picked her up and carried her into the shower, their lips locked once again. the hot water against novas back made her even more desperate than she was, reaching her hand down but being stopped by his hands.

"let me do it.. let me make you feel good." she nodded and placed her arms back over his shoulders. he let his hands slip between her thighs and slowly rubbed his middle finger in circles, teasing the frail girl in his arms. her body wrapped around his tightly, nails digging into his shoulders.

"you know how much i've missed this? missed making you melt in my arms." his fingers glide into her so easily, slowly fucking them in and out of her.

"m-missed you." she muttered out, squeezing her legs together softly.

"oh did you?" he cooed, making sure she was secure around him before taking his free hand and tugged at her hair. her eyes met his, her face just pure pleasure. she nodded eagerly to his questions while softly bouncing her hips.

"please fuck me." she begged, pressing her lips to his. his arm rested around her hips again and he slowly pulled his fingers out. he grabbed onto his length and lined up to her hole, letting her sink down on his length.

"thank you!" she whined. he smiled at the way she tried to bounce against him but pouting when she couldn't. he placed both hands around her hips and lowered her down a bit, letting her take all of the length. he pulled her hips back then slammed them back against him. her cry's and begs were the only motivation he needed to keep a steady pace while fucking her. he continued on even with how his arms burned from holding her and forcing her down on his cock.

"so needy." he teased, tapping her thighs softly. she dropped her legs down and was quickly spun around, being shoved against the wall. she felt the man behind her spreading her legs apart then pushed himself back in.

"seth!" she cried and grabbed at his hands roughly. his hands gripped onto hers a pinned them at her lower back, his lips moving closer to her ear.

"shhh.. wouldn't want katy to know you're being slutted out again, would we?" she shook her head and closed her eyes tightly. he watched the heavy red spread across her cheeks and her moans just growing more desperate.

"seth, please!" she whined, wiggling her arms free from his hold. she was able to flip herself around, lifting her thigh to rest against the ravenettes hips. he smiled and gripped onto her thigh, watching her guide his length back into her hole.

"that's my good girl." he cooed. he pressed his free hand against her lower back, moving her closer to his body. their eyes stared into the others, their skin roughly hitting against each other. she watched as his eyes fluttered closed and his head rested back, his hips thrusting faster.

"cum for me seth." she panted softly, grabbing onto his face. he groaned and held onto her tighter.

"not until y-you do." he groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. she pressed a kiss to his chest, gently nipping the skin of his shoulder.

"make me cum... please fuck me harder." he immediately obeyed, grasping onto her upper thigh and fucked her harder as she asked. her legs began shaking, her back arching and her head falling back against the wall. her legs grew weak as he pulled out, immediately slipping his fingers into her, moving them harshly and quickly.

"cmon nova, show me how good you are." his arm held onto her tighter as he felt her legs growing weaker, her body shaking in his arms.

"seth!" she moaned out, grabbing onto his wrist as overstimulation quickly took over her body. he pulled his fingers out after a few minutes, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"there you go." he hummed, holding onto her as her legs grew numb. he bathed her body for her, making sure she was nice and clean then quickly washed himself. he hurried to get her wrapped in a towel and back in some comfortable pajamas. he then threw on what she bought in the bathroom for him and cuddled in bed besides her.