chapter fourteen

this chapter is pretty much fully smut, if you decide to skip it, it will not mess up the rest of the story (:
----------
the next day nova just wanted to lay around for most of the day, her body felt too sore from all the walking at disney the day before. at the end of the day though she did want to go down to the pool to watch the sunset, getting dinner at the bar that's was down there.

day five they were at the beach again, nova enjoyed herself the first time so they went back again. they got back to the hotel and showered. seth got out before she did, he didn't think much of it and just threw on some sweats. the shower turned off and she was in the bathroom for a few minutes, coming out with the towel wrapped around her.

"i think.." she let the towel hit the floor, feeling his gaze on her.

"nova." he grumbled, admiring the red lace that hugged her body so nicely. every single curve of her body was accented by the red of the lace. she smirked and turned to face him, her arms crossed against her chest.

"i want to please you." she cooed, walking to the bed and crawled towards him.

"i want to give you the pleasure you always give me." she untied the stings of his sweatpants. his eyes pleaded with hers, begging for a simple touch.

"baby." he muttered while lifting his hips so she could pull them down.

"you always make sure i feel good.. i want to do that for you now." her back arched as she made her way down to his length, stroking softly and slowly.

"baby let m-"

"shhh." she shushed before lapping her tongue around his tip. he groaned as his hands laced into the red hair, gently holding her but not moving her head. her cheeks hollowed out as he slid down her throat, softly bobbing her head. he pulled her off and pushed her to lay on her back, turning and resting over her thighs.

"such a sweet girl." he hummed against the skin of her neck. the pale hands ran through the dark, messy hair of the man, holding him close to her body. his fingers tucked under the fabric between her thighs.

"you're beautiful, you know that." he tucked his arms under her thighs, holding onto the top of her thighs with his hands. he un-buttoned the one piece and immediately his lips were against her, sucking harshly at her clit.

"s-seth i said.." he pushed a finger into her to stop her, cutting her off with her own moan.

"i feel good when you feel good, okay? so lay here and let me please you." she did as she was told and laid back into the pillows.

" that's my good girl." he cooed, leaning back down. her body reacted to him so quickly every time. a simple squeeze to her thighs made her moan, having him touch her making the sensation a thousand times better.

"i want to do it." she whined, slipping her hands into his and moved them from her thighs. he rolled onto his back and seconds later she was straddling his hips. her hands toyed with the length that rested between her thighs, jerking him off while her other hand focused on his tip.

"nova." he muttered, resisting the urge to grab her hands and make her go faster. she noticed the way his hands moved to her then moved back above his head, he was scared to touch her.

"you can touch me." she confirmed. his hands reached back down and gripped onto her hips, squeezing her when the pleasure increased. she let his length rest down on his stomach then lifted up onto her knees, moving the lace aside before lining him up to her hole.

"let me do all the work, seth." she said sternly, not moving until he nodded.

"yes ma'am." he said softly, holding her hips softly. she lowered herself down, eyes screwing shut as she got used to his length again. she just gently bounced until his length slipped into her easier. nova let her eyes meet his and smiled softly, beginning to bounce herself. his hands migrated to her thighs, gripping onto her roughly as he tried resists the urge to take over.

"please go faster nova." he begged through gritted teeth. she obeyed and bounced faster, pulling the straps down from her shoulders and let the top fall.

"fuck." he grunted, grabbing onto her boobs. she smiled and leaned forwards, grabbing onto his cheeks softly.

"you're so deep inside me." she smirked, rocking her hips hard.

"baby, please keep going." he said softly through pants.

"i will, don't worry." nova let their lips meet, taking control over their kiss. she pinned his wrists over his head, attacking his neck with hickeys and kisses.

"nov, harder baby." he whined softly, chest rising and falling heavily. his hands moved back to her waist and bounced her roughly, feeling her hands atop his.

"you're gonna make me cum." she grunted, moving his hands and slowing her pace. he groaned as his stomach grew warm, body glistening with sweat.

"get up nova." he said hurriedly, her smiled confusing him.

"cum in me.. i want it." her hips moved harder and faster, putting in the work for his release.

"nova im gonna-"

"tell me it's okay." she said while continuing to bounce. his eyes met hers, barely being able to keep them from rolling back.

"yes.. please." he grunted, gripping her body harshly between his hands. he let his eyes close, finally letting go. she continued bouncing, chasing her own release.

"baby, please." he grunted, gripping her hips to stop her. a smile spread across her face as she laid against his chest, letting herself calm down.

"nova." he said, trying to hide his panic while lifting her up.

"it's fine.. i'm on birth control." she cooed, reassuring him everything was okay.. she flopped on the bed besides him, letting her arms rest over her head.

"do you know how fucking amazing you are." he rolled over and rested on her chest, massaging her hips softly.

"i do." she smiled, lifting her head to kiss his lips.

"when did you get this." he tugged softly on the red fabric.

"when we went to target, before we left for the trip."

"so you had this planned?" she smirked.

"yeah, i did." he smiled, pecking her lips.

"let me get you cleaned up, yeah?" she nodded and allowed him to carry her back to the bathroom.