chapter thirteen

today was the day they'd fly to florida. katy offered to drive them so neither of their cars would be left at the airport and then they were off. the plane ride was about an hour and a half but they just slept the whole time. the plane landed and they picked up their rental car at the airport before driving to the hotel seth booked.

the hotel was very nice, had its own small kitchen and a king size bed. their suitcases were pushed into the closet of the hotel and they collapsed onto the bed, falling asleep for another hour or two.

seth woke up to the girl besides him slowly stirring in her sleep. he turned over and pulled her body to his, softly stroking her hair. she smiled softly at feeling his body against hers, letting her eyes flutter open to meet his.

"hi." she said softly, sleepily.

"hi pretty." he whispered, kissing the tip of her nose. the pale cheeks of the redhead went a bright pink, her head tucking down into her chest.

"you still get flustered so easy." he teased, gliding his fingers against the warmth of her hips.

"stop." she whined, lifting from his chest with a small smile.

"what did you plan for today?" she stretched and scooted off of the bed to use the bathroom.

"i had this day free, i knew you would probably be tired after the flight... so we could explore the hotel, or go down to the pool and get some room service... orrr we could just lay here, and still get room service." she washed her hands and walked to stand besides him.

"is the pool heated?" she murmured, resting her hands down on his thighs.

"i don't know.. i'll call down." their eyes stayed locked for a second longer before she smirked and walked to the kitchen.

"maybe we should just go to target, get some snacks and some water." he nodded, watching her slip on her shoes. she turned back to him with a soft smile.

"cmon, let's go." she giggled, grabbing the key to the car and the key to the room before walking out the door.
~~~
day two of their trip was quite uneventful. they went to the beach for most of the day, getting snacks and drinks from the shops along the beach. their night ended in just relaxing from being exhausted in the sun, watching a netflix marathon. day three was what seth was excited for. it was her birthday, and they'd be at disney. hopefully the day she'd finally, officially be his.

he was first to wake , as he usually was. he went downstairs with some containers they got from target. he made them some waffles in the waffle maker the hotel provide, squeezing through the people in the cafeteria to get eggs and sausage before rushing back to the waffles. he grabbed a bottle of orange and a bottle of apple juice before going back up to his room.

"there you are, i was just about to text you." she said softly, placing her phone down. he smiled and handed her one of the containers.

"just went down to get breakfast, happy birthday pretty girl." he placed the bottle of apple juice between her thighs.

"thank you!" she smiled up at him, watching him walk to sit besides her.

"wait.. we go to disney today." she said, excitement growing on her face. he pecked her cheek with a soft nod.

"yes, we do my love."

"we gotta get going soon so we can catch the shuttle." she nodded and took a bite from her sausage, standing and pulling her suitcase from the closet. she unzipped it and pulled out her minnie mouse shirt.

"think i should still wear this?" she nodded.

"hell yes.. we're gonna match." he stood up and got out his suit case, pulling out the mickey mouse shirt and some black shorts.