chapter four

the next morning nova woke up and seth wasn't besides her. she groaned and climbed out of bed, making her way downstairs. the kitchen and living room was empty so she made her way back up the steps. she picked up her phone but this is when she realized they never exchanged numbers. she sighed and plopped back in bed, laying on the side he laid on which very faintly smelt like him. it felt crazy how fast she grew attached to him but she already knew she didn't want to go any further in life without him.

lost in her thoughts she ended up drifting back off to sleep, the pillow he slept with held tight in her arms. a few hours later a soft knock was placed on her door which woke her.

"come.. in." she yawned, sitting up from the comfort of her bed. the ravenette walked into her room with a soft smile, walking to sit besides her.

"i'm sorry.. my mom needed me to help her move some things around back at her house.. but, i brought back some ihop for you." she smiled and pulled the boy into her body, snuggling into him.

"i wasn't sure what you'd want so i just got pancakes, eggs and bacon." nova hummed, sitting her head up from his shoulder and moved to sit in front of him, setting the bag between them.

"you can have some." she cooed, glancing up to met his eyes. he smiled at the girl, leaning forward to kiss her forehead.

"my mom gave me food this morning, i'm okay." she scoffed.

"oh cmon, it's.." her eyes glanced around the mans shoulder to look at the clock on her nightstand.

"like one.. i'm sure you're hungry." seth laughed softly.

"you sound like my mom." she smiled and took her first bite of eggs.

"this is how i order my eggs, so i thought i'd order them like that." she smiled.

"here." she hummed, spooning the eggs into his mouth. the two sat together and ate, eventually katy coming to let her know she was going out with parker.

"did jackson and peyton leave?" nova turned her head to look at the ravenette that sat besides her.

"i think so, the door to the guest room was open when i came back." she hummed, turning and climbed into his lap. her legs rested on either side of his, her hands cupping his face.

"what are you doing?" he hummed, resting his hands  on her hips. she smiled and pressed her lips against his. her hands tangled in the black hair, her body softly rutting against his. she pulled away from his lips, her breathing heavy.

"i crave your touch... i-in ways that i don't understand." his cheeks flushed red.

"can you tell me more?" his voice was soft, comforting. her eyes finally looked up from her lap, looking into his deep blue eyes.

"i-i want you to touch me, please." she whined, tucking her head into his shoulder out of embarrassment. he smiled and pressed a kiss to her neck while his arms wrapped around her back.

"are you sure?" she nodded, lifting her head and made their lips connect once again. he attacked her lips, softly nipping against her plump bottom lip only so he could hear her whine.

"can i take this off?" his hands tucked under the oversized hoodie she wore, softly caressing her thighs. she nodded and lifted her hips, allowing him to pull the hoodie over her head. her body shivered as the ravenette sucked against her bare chest. her skin was addictive to him, soft and sweet like honey. he couldn't get enough of her.

"can i touch you?" his voice grew deeper, his pupils blown wide.

"please seth." she whispered, taking one of his hands into hers and moving his other hand to between her thighs. his eyes stayed locked with hers until she gave a soft nod. that's when he slipped his hand under the grey panties she wore, circling his middle finger against her. her body tensed beneath his hands, eyes going wide. he glanced at the mirror that sat against the wall, smirking and pulling his hand out.