Chapter 2| Strange Raccoon

Vanoss' POV

I was in the office room, doing some research. The TV was on so I know when there's trouble going around.

"WAAAAHHHHHHH!" I jumped as I heard someone screamed. I quickly got up and ran to the living room.

"What happened?!" I yelled.

"Nothing..." Lui said laughing. I rolled my eyes and sighed. The guys were just playing Mortal Kombat X in the living room.

"Take a break, Evan. You look stressed out." Marcel said as he holds out a Xbox controller.

"You know I can't." I told him.

"If you want, I can go on lookout so you can take a break." Brock said. I sighed and took the controller from Marcel. The guys cheered and Lui handed me a beer bottle.

"You know every superstar needs a break." He told me as I took the beer from him.

"Don't like being known as a huge superstar." I told him and opened the bottle.

"Off to work I go!" Brock said as he ran to the office room. I guess I do need a break from saving the world.

|Time Skip|

The guys were laughing and screaming like crazy. I would've join them but you never know when the city needs their hero.

"H-Hey! Later tonight, let's go to a c-club!" Lui said. All the guys cheered but me. I just sat there rolling my eyes at them. Just a bunch of crazy animals they are. Except Craig since he wasn't born with the power of transformation. He is useful in the team though.

"Evan~" Nogla said as he put his arm around me. I jumped and pushed him towards Lui.

"Don't f-fucking cheat on me, David!" Lui said as he wrapped his arms around him.

I'm not the kind of person who would fall in love. I'm always busy with working and don't really feel anything towards people. I can tell that my friends love each other but they're too stupid to see it. I know one day they'll get together.

"Evan!" I heard Moo, also known as Brock, yelled. I got up from the couch and left my drunk friends there, running to the office room.

"What is it?!" I asked.

"There's a fire nearby and about five people are trapped inside!" He told me.

"Fuck... If Nogla wasn't fucking drunk, he would be useful right now." I said. Nogla can transform into a pitbull and have a good nose. Once, we had to find a little girl who was missing for a week. If it wasn't for Nogla, she would probably be dead by now.

"Well we have to do this without the guys." Moo said as he runs to his room.

"Night Owl and Early Bird?"

"Night Owl and Early Bird." Moo said with a smile and put on his eagle head and put on his sky blue hoodie.

I put on my suit and put my owl mask on. We deal with fire before but saving 5 people with just 2 birds is hard.

Since we're going out to the city as hero, we have to use our code names. Brock is of course Moo and I'm Vanoss, but people rather call us Night Owl and Early Bird.

We ran to the office and open the window. We look at each other and nodded, telling each other that we're ready. We transformed and flew out.

Delirious' POV

I ran to where the fires were at. I was wearing my black jeans, gray t-shirt, and my sky blue hoodie, what I normally wear. But, I was also wearing a Jason mask.