Chapter 7| Saving The Day

Vanoss' POV

During the afternoon, I continued playing with Joan. I let Jon rest for a bit since he's all burnt. He was laying down on the couch, watching TV.

"Look! I'm one of you guys now!" Mini yelled as he came home. Him and Tyler went out to go shopping.

"You look like a dumbass." Wildcat said. I look up and see Mini wearing a fox mask. I started laughing since he looks like an idiot.

"Tax Man turned into Fox Man?" I joked. He growled at me and I started laughing more.

"Hey! I wanted to be like you animal freaks!" He said.

"Dude, you're already fine as Tax Man." Tyler told him. Mini looked down and took off his mask.

"I just wanted to be like you guys.. Like, do you know how feels being something different?" He asked.

"I do..." I heard Jon whispered. He changed the channel to find something else to watch. I frowned at him.

"Craig, you're fine how you are. Everyone loves Tax Man! They don't need a new different hero." Tyler told him.

"I guess..." He replied. Tyler smiled at him and messed up his hair.

"What's everyone's favorite quote from Tax Man?" Tyler asked. I heard Jonathan starting to laugh. Mini looked up at him and started laughing.

"Tax Man! I'll do your taxes and fuck your bitch!" Mini said while laughing. Everyone started laughing with him.

"There's the Tax Man I love-" Tyler covered his mouth once he realized what he said.

"W-What..?"

"Nothing! I'm going to be in my room." He said as he ran to his room. Mini tried to chased him.

"Tyler!"

I shrugged it off and continued playing with Joan. Jonathan was in shocked of what's going on between The Pig and Tax Man.

"Breaking News!" I quickly looked at the TV once I heard those two words. "Three children were kidnapped by a 42 year old man! Cops are trying to go after him in the freeway. He seems to be speeding and it looks like he'll get into an accident! Let's get on the scene." The news showed a black car speeding on the freeway with a couple of cops after him.

"Oh gosh..." I said.

"What are we going to do?" Jon asked.

"Save those kids of course!" I yelled.

Delirious' POV

Evan quickly got up and ran off to his room. He quickly came out in a black outfit and he knocked on all the doors.

"Three children kidnapped! It's time again you guys!" He yelled.

"Another day to save?" I asked. He nodded. Joan jumped on my lap and I hugged him. "Cool... Good luck and save those kids." I told him softly. Evan frowned at me a bit the his face glowed like he had an idea.

"Mini!" Evan called out.

"What is it?" He asked as he comes out wearing a suit and sandals.

The other guys came out wearing their suits. My eyes widen in shock and my smile grew. I felt like a child, seeing my favorite superheroes right in front of me. The Pig, Early Bird, Tax Man, Paper Bag Man, Bulletproof Cop, The Squeaker, and most importantly Night Owl.

Evan whispered something in Mini's ear and Mini nodded at him, going back in his room. "Jon, come here." Evan said. I got up from the couch and walk towards him, carrying Joan. "Do you want to help out?" He asked. I looked at him in shock.