Chapter 9| Love's in the air

Delirious' POV

I woke up feeling my head in pain. I groaned and held onto it.

"Morning." Evan said softly. He was on the floor, playing with Joan.

"W-What..?" I said. I quickly got up and groaned more as I felt my head hurt even more. It felt like a metal baseball bat hit me hard on the side of my head.

"Rest for awhile. I know being hungover is an ass." Evan said. I nodded and look up at the ceiling.

"What happened? I just remembered seeing you and I blank out from there." I told him. He was silent for awhile.

"Things happened.. I'm sorry for what I did, Jon. I really am. Once you started staying here, I know now that all raccoons aren't bad. If you still hate me, I deserve it. If you want to leave, I'll help you look for a place to stay." He told me. We didn't say anything for awhile.

"It's alright, Evan..." I said softly. I felt tiny paws on my stomach. I look down and see Joan sitting on my stomach, wagging his tail like a dog. I laughed a bit and pet his head.

"Do you need anything before I leave?" Evan asked as he put his hand on the doorknob. I shook my head no. "Ok, well if you need anything, just call."

Evan opened the door and headed out. I look up and think about that weird dream I had when I was passed out. It felt so real but I know it wasn't.

I would never randomly kiss Evan. I wish I could kiss him though...

Vanoss' POV

"I should just straight up tell him... No no... I don't want things to be quick.. I need to make up my fucking mind on this..." I heard someone said in the living room.

"Tyler?" I said once I saw him walking around. He stopped and gave me a smile.

"Hey, Evan." Wildcat said.

"What were you talking about?" I asked him. He jumped a bit and shook his head while blushing.

"N-Nothing..."

"Really? Because it sounds like you want to confess your feelings to someone." I said with a smirk.

"Alright you caught me!" Wildcat moved close to me, to my ear. "I plan on asking Craig out." He told me.

"Ooooo have fun with that." I said.

"Yeah, yeah, shut the fuck up." I started laughing.

"Hey, Jonathan is all over the news." He told me, changing the topic.

"Really?"

"Yeah, look at this." Tyler handed me a newspaper and pointed at the article to read.

"A New Hero?

During the kidnapping from last night, a new hero appeared. The Protectors came into action once they heard about the kidnapper. But, someone else was with them.

A man wearing a raccoon mask came out and rescue the three kids and helped capture the most wanted kidnapper.

Is it possible that this town have a new hero?"

"Holy shit! Can't wait to show this to him!" I said. Wildcat nodded and I look at the picture they took. It was a raccoon mask laying on the floor having a shadow on it. It was a nice picture they made.

"Hey guys!" Someone said. Tyler and I looked up and saw Mini. I started chuckling and Tyler slapped my arm. "What?"

"Mini... I need to talk to you..." Tyler said softly.