Chapter 13| Ruin Date

Vanoss' POV

"Calm down, Vanoss. He'll be home soon." Lui told me.

"It's almost midnight and he's not back yet!" I told him. Everyone sighed and I kept walking back and forth.

The front door opened and a man in a blue hoodie with a Jason mask on appeared. He closed the door and lifted up his mask and wiped his eyes. It was Jonathan and he doesn't look to well.

"Jon!" I yelled. He look at me then shook his head. "Jon? Are you alright?" I walked up to him to get a better look at him. I wanted to put my hand on his shoulder but he slapped my hand away. I look into his eyes and noticed that they weren't bright. They look really dull and cold.

Jon slowly walked down the hallways without saying a word. Everyone was silent and watched him go into our room. We all look at each other and I decided to go inside.

"Jon? Is everything alright?" I asked. He was laying down on the bed. I noticed his clothes were covered with dry blood.

"I want to ask you something..." I said. He still didn't talk. Something's wrong with him.

I went close to him and he stared at me. This isn't the Jon I know. I grabbed his hand and he tried to move it away. I lean in and kissed his lips. They were freezing cold.

He didn't kisses back so I pulled away. I got ready for bed and transformed into an owl. I flew somewhere else to sleep in the room so I won't bother him. Maybe he'll be back to his old self in the morning.

|Morning|

I flutter my wings and stretched. I flew to Jon and saw that he was sleeping. I went into my human form and put one hand on his. I felt him moved and he slowly opened his eyes.

"E-Evan..?" His eyes were bright again.

"Jonathan..." I smiled widely and hugged him tightly.

"W-What happened...?" He asked.

"You were acting different. I decided to let you sleep on the bed while I sleep in my owl form. Are you alright?" I said as I put my finger through his hair. He nodded slowly. "Good..." I hugged him tightly again.

He sat up, still hugging me, and I sat down on the bed. He moved closer on my lap and I stared into his eyes.

"Jon... I want to ask you something..." I said as I felt my heartbeat go faster.

"Hm?"

"When you were gone, I did a bit of thinking. I found out how close we are and started feeling something I never felt." I put my hand on his cheek. "I think I'm in love with you, Jonathan." I said.

I saw his eyes widen in shock. He smiled widely and pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you too, Evan." He told me.

I slowly kissed his cheek a bit and he started doing a cute insane giggle. His laugh was insane but I thought it was cute. "I wanna take you somewhere, tonight." I told him.

"Okay." He replied with a smile. "Where are we going?" I shrugged while smiling at him.

|Time Skip|

"Where are you two fuckers going?" Nogla asked.

"Yeah, you guys are dressed all nice for tonight." Mini added.

"Just somewhere to go eat." I said.

"But you don't have to dress all fancy." Lui told me.

"This isn't even fancy." I told him.

I was wearing a gray flannel shirt and a black t-shirt under. I was wearing black pants and my black shoes. Delirious was also wearing a flannel but his was blue and he button it up. He was wearing black pants and shoes also.