Chapter 15| Festival

Delirious' POV

"It's that fucking day again!" I heard Wildcat said. I groaned and moved closer to Evan. I didn't want to get out of bed.

"The Hero Appreciation Festival?" Moo asked.

"Yeah!" Lui said.

I threw a pillow at the door so they can stop talking. Vanoss started giggling from that and slowly open his eyes.

"Morning.." He said. He lean in and kisses my nose.

"Morning..." I groaned and put my head against his chest.

"Is Evan awake yet?!" Nogla said.

"Yeah!" Vanoss yelled at the door. The door opened and I hid under the blanket.

"Get up already! Today is the festival!" Nogla yelled.

"Holy shit!" I felt Evan removing his arms off of me. I frowned and look up at him with hurt eyes. He laughed at me a bit.

"This is going to be Jon's first Hero Appreciation Festival!" Nogla yelled as he jumps in the air.

"What's the Hero Appreciation Festival?" I asked.

"A day when the citizens appreciated us. They created a huge festival and of course we're all the special guest." Evan told me.

"We just go around and hang out with everyone! We enter contests and take pictures with people. Tyler always win the pie eating contest though." Moo explained.

"PIES! FUCK YA!" Wildcat yelled out.

"Let's get ready!" Vanoss yells as he turns on the radio.

3rd person POV

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen of all ages! Today is a fun day today because today is the Hero Appreciation Festival! Everyone is getting the parade set up, waiting for the heroes come by! Maybe the new hero, Batcoon, is going to join us this year." The news reporter said through the radio.

David went to the kitchen and figures out a strategy to beat Tyler on the pie eating contest. Marcel was spinning his pistol, doing a cool performance for the crowd. Moo was doing research, making sure nothing will go wrong on during the festival. Mini was fixing his car up and put a stupid horn that everyone loves. Evan and Jonathan-

"NO! JUST LET ME SLEEP IN!" Jonathan yelled as Evan tries to take him out of the room. He was holding his dear life on the door frame.

"YOU'RE A FILTY RACCOON! YOU NEED A SHOWER AND WE NEED TO BE THERE BEFORE THE PARADE ENDS!" Evan yelled at him.

"NOOOOO." Evan yanked him off the door frame and continued walking to the bathroom.

"Those idiots..." Tyler said. He look over his shoulder and saw David falling on the floor, groaning. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "If you practice now you won't have any room for the contest..."

"THEN HOW DO YOU FOCKING DO THIS SHIT?!" David yelled at him.

"Skill."

Lui was watching the TV and saw that the parade was on. "Guys, the parade is on! We need to hurry up!" He yelled.

Evan kicks open the bathroom door and carry out a shivering Jonathan who only had a towel around his waist. All he wanted was to sleep in but the guys didn't want to be late for their appearance.

"30 MINUTES!" Lui yelled. All the guys stopped doing what they were doing and got dressed.

Evan got into his Night Owl suit. He looked to see if Jon was ready but only saw him in bed again. Evan transformed and pecked Jon's ass. "GET UP AND GET READY!" He yelled. Jonathan screamed and finally got out of bed, getting into his Batcoon suit.