Chapter 16| The Gift

Delirious' POV

The guys and I were all sitting on a table, waiting for this gift event. I don't really want gifts from people but it would be nice also. I think that I don't need an reward or gift for saving them.

The guys were all crazy at this moment. Marcel was spinning his gun around. Mini and Tyler were throwing things at each other. Evan couldn't say still in his seat. Moo was just being Moo.

People were line up already to give us our gift. Evan wouldn't stop jumping his seat and won't stop moving side to side.

"Evan, calm down." I whispered to him.

"I-I d-don't like s-staying stilllll." He said as he lean on me. I look away from him with a blank face. He lay his head on my lap so no one could see him.

"GET UP!" I yelled as I slap his stomach. He quickly got up and stay still in his chair. I started laughing a bit while he laughs with me.

"Let the gift giving began!" Someone said. I felt a hand touching mine and look under the table and see Evan holding my hand. I smiled under my mask and hold his tightly.

Four girls came up to us first. They were the girls who came to the store a couple days ago.

"We got some drawings for you guys that we made and also wrote stories about you." One of them said.

They all went around the table and gave all of us a drawing. I smiled at mine because it was an owl carrying a raccoon, me and Evan.

"These drawings are amazing! I can't wait to read these stories." Evan said. The girls smiled and transformed into 4 tiny animals.

My eyes widen when I saw a bunny, a cat, a wolf, and a mouse. They all jumped and left. The next person came in line.

More and more people came by and we kept getting gifts. Some of them asked us questions or asked for advice.

The last person in line came by. He was wearing a black hoodie that covers his face. He set a box in front of me and didn't say anything.

"Is this for me?" I asked. The man nodded. I look at Evan and he shrugged. I slowly open the box to see what's inside.

I screamed and pushed it off the table and quickly got up. Everyone was dead quiet, staring at me.

"What kind of sick joke is this?!" I yelled.

The box had a dead rabbit and a bird wing inside. There was something shiny but I didn't want to know what it was.

"Del!" Evan yelled as he tried to calm me down. I started feeling cold a bit.

The man picked up the box and took out a knife. He held it out in front of me and people started screaming. Marcel jumped out of his seat and got his gun ready to fire. The police ran over and also got their guns ready.

"Come home...." The man said and set the knife on the table. He walked away.

I picked up the knife and stared at it. I breathe heavily and started feeling more cold. I need to get out of here....

This was my knife that I used when I was little. The knife that's been with me during my insane times.

I touched the blade a bit. It was still sharp and cover with dry blood. I felt like it was calling me.

"Jon...?" Evan whispered.

I felt like I need to stab someone... But I can't stab a person in front of the whole town...

I pushed Evan away and ran off with the knife in my hand. I need to kill...

Vanoss' POV

"Delirious!?" I yelled as I saw Jonathan ran off.

"Vanoss! He's losing his mind again!" Craig yelled.

I started panicking when Craig said that. I transformed and chased after Jon in the sky.

Please tell me you'll be ok....