Chapter 3| Im not a villain!

Delirious' POV

"So you think it's his fault?"

"Yes! Why do you think he was there in the first place?!"

"It's just kinda strange that he wanted someone out of the fire...

"You never know, Evan."

I woke up from that conversation. I found out I was still in my raccoon form and just stayed in it. I was in a room were there was a white board across the wall, computers against the wall, and papers almost everywhere. I was on top of a red blanket.

I uncurled myself and stretched, then shake. While I was stretching, I saw the two men who were talking to each other. A guy with jet black hair was on the computer and a guy with a pig mask was standing next to him.

I wanted to walk over to them but something choked me and made me go back to the blanket. I started panting, trying to catch my breath. They might of heard me because they both turned around. I had a collar around my neck.

"He's awake." The guy in the pig mask said. My eyes widen when I found out that the guy was The Pig. He's part of the crew with Night Owl and Early Bird.

"Yeah.." The other man said. "We have some questions for you kid, you're probably going to stay here for awhile." I was a bit scared to speak but I nodded my head to tell him to start asking.

"Were you the one who caused the fire?" The Pig asked. I shook my head no.

"Then why were you there? Why were you there during that event and end up running inside?" The other man said.

"I heard about the fires and wanted to see what was going on. I-I was trying to prove everyone something..." I told them softly.

"What were you trying to prove?" The man asked.

"I'm not a villain..." I told them. They look at me strangely.

The man came up to me and took off the collar around my neck. I transform into human and stayed sitting on the ground. The man pick me up with incredible strength and put me over his shoulders.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I don't know if I believe you or not, so I'm taking you to the other guys to watch you for a bit while I do research." The man asked.

I wrapped an arm around his neck and he jumped. I slowly put it down and put my hand against his chest, apologizing to him. I guess he thought I was trying to hug him. I was really trying to hang on to him so I won't fall.

"Well, if it isn't the superstar!" Someone said. Superstar?

"Shut up, Lui." The man said as he sets me down on the couch. I look up at him to get a good look.

He was a buff tanned man with jet black hair. His eyes were chocolate brown, like the ones I saw from last night from Night Owl. He looked Asian also and he is actually a pretty hot guy that all the girls would fall in love with. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"W-What is he doing here?" A guy with a mohawk in a pink and orange tank top, the one Early Bird wears, said.

"Wait... Is that the raccoon? Vanoss, you haven't told us any plan!" A man with brown hair and a mustache said.

"That's why I'm going to tell you now. I'm going to do research with Wildcat about the fires from last night. I would like if you guys watch him, you know? Make sure he doesn't do anything back." All the guys nodded on the plan. "Alright, I should start now. Give him some food also." The man, known as Vanoss, walk back to the room we were in.

I felt eyes staring at me. I turned around and saw Vanoss' friends giving me weird looks. I shivered from their stares and look away.

One of them got up and walked to the kitchen while the others turn on the TV. They grabbed a controller and started playing a cool game. I wish I could hang out with them but I rather not say anything.

"Come on Mini! Come at me!" A guy who was dark skinned said.

"Here you go." Another guy said, he had tan skin and black hair. He handed me a plate that had a sandwich.

"You should of gave him our trash can since he's a raccoon." A guy in a green shirt said.

I hissed at him and said, "You wanna go ugly guy?!" Everyone laughed except him. I thought of what I just said and covered my mouth. "Sorry..." I apologize and ate my sandwich silently.

Once I finished, I see the man with the brown hair and mustache come up to me, holding a controller out. I look at it then look at him strangely. "Wanna play?" He told me. My eyes widen and I took the controller from him.

All the guys showed me how to play but I ended up being a button masher. I beat almost all of them and they taught me how to do fatalities. I never had this much fun since Toby threw a tiny part for the two of us in his store. This is better though.

The Pig came out of the room and angrily walk to me. He grabbed a hand full of my gray shirt and lifted me off the couch. I screamed and tried to take his hand off.

"You fucking raccoon!" He yelled. "You were the one who started those fires! I bet you were trying to kill those people also!" He said.

"W-Wait?!" I said in shock.

"Wildcat!" The man with brown hair said, trying to make him let go of me.

"Mini! Stay out of this! I don't want you hurt from this... Villain!" He yelled at the man known as Mini. Everyone got up from the couch and moved away from us. Vanoss came to the living room and walked behind Wildcat. Wildcat sent me down and Vanoss pushed me against the wall.

"I... Wasn't the one who cause... The fires..." I told them in pain. My back hurts from the wall.

"Lier!" Wildcat hissed.

"What's going on?!" The man in the green shirt said.

"People said they saw a raccoon starting the fire and then ran off. Policemen are looking around the house and they said there are some clues that it was a raccoon who started it." Vanoss told him. "And he!" He pointed at me angrily. "Was the only raccoon there during the fire!"

"Bullshit!" I yelled. I got slapped across the face. Tears filled my eyes and I laid on the ground crying. "I-I'm not a v-villain..." I said softly.

"Where did you get this from?" The man dressed almost like Early Bird said. Wildcat handed him a newspaper and he started looking through the article. "V-Vanoss..."

"What?"

"Remember there were two people saved and I said it wasn't me." He said. I look up and see Vanoss' face soften. "Read this part." Early Bird said, giving him the newspaper.

"'A little raccoon came up to me during the fire, saying he would help. He showed me the way out and got me out of the fire. Thanks to him, I'm alive now.' Fuck..." Vanoss said as he read it out loud.

Everyone was silent for awhile and my face was still a waterfall. "Get up... I'm taking you home.." Vanoss said. I got up slowly and he grabbed the car keys. I followed him out of the house and we walk to a red truck. "Where do you live?" He asked. I gave him the place where all the raccoons live at. He nodded and we both hopped into the truck.

Why do I feel a bit off after telling him where the raccoons are located?