Chapter 11| Batcoon

Vanoss' POV

I watch as Delirious flips the open sign to close. He walks over to me and stared into my eyes.

"Can we take a walk?" He asked. I nodded with a smile.

"Just let me get my bag out of the car." I walked over to my car and unlock it. I open it and pulled out my red and white Canadian backpack. I closed the door and lock it again.

"Why do you have a backpack that have Canada's flag on it?" Delirious asked.

"I was born in Canada."

"Night Owl wasn't born in Los Santos?" He said and I shook my head no.

"When I was 6 years old, my family moved over to Los Santos. It was way different than Toronto. By different I mean way different and dangerous. Always murder, car chases, robberies, and more. My mom got killed once and it was really terrible for me and my dad. He always stay in his room and never took care of me after her death. I learned to cook, clean, and other things. One day, when I was 17, I was watching the news and saw that there was a car chase. I remember that I could transformed into an owl but I never used my powers because I though it was useless. When I was watching the car chase, I decided to run to my room and wear a black shirt and jeans and an owl mask that my mom gave me. I decided to use my powers and see how I'll be able to stop the guy, and... I did. Everyone did a report on me and saying 'Los Santos finally have a superhero?!' After that day, I continued to save people and I met the guys on the way also." I had a flashback on how I met all the guys.

"How did you meet them?" Delirious asked.

"I met Moo first. I was trying to stop a robber and he appeared saying, 'I heard Night Owl needs some help.' And he helped me out the whole mission. Wildcat was a pig in the dumpster. I found it weird that there was a pig in the big cities and found out he could transformed. I offer him to live with me and Moo since he was homeless. Basically and Lui were both messing around with some cops. We tried to stop them and they started hanging out with us. It was a bit weird how we became friends. Nogla was injured on the streets and Lui came by to save him. When he got to the house, we found out that pitbull wasn't a normal pitbull. Mini was the last person we found. He was in a robbery and was able to escape but then got shot in the back of his leg. We saved him and made him part of the team. He thought he was useless and tried to left but soon he gotten better." I told him.

"That's really cool of how all you guys found each other." Delirious said. I nodded.

"Breaking news! 4 men had capture 5 woman hostage in the city's bank. The 4 men are dangerous people." We heard a radio said, outside of a store.

Jon gave me a worry look and I just smirk at him. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to an alleyway.

"How are we going to dress in our suits if they're at the apartments?!" Jon asked. I threw my backpack at him.

"I bring all of our stuff just in case things like this happens." I said.

Jonathan unzipped the backpack and pulled out his stuff. We both changed clothes quickly and put on our masks. I hid the backpack and ran out of the alleyway, with Jonathan following behind.

"Night Owl!" A lot of people screamed as we ran towards the bank.

"Look! It's that new raccoon hero!" Other said.

Jonathan slow down once he heard that. "Delirious!" I yelled. He was shaking a bit from everyone starting to run up to him. I guess he's not used to the attention.

I ran back and grabbed his arm, and pulled him away from everyone. It felt like he wasn't running that fast. "You'll get used to it soon." I told him. Jon still look a bit nervous. "Transform. I'll get us over there as fast as we can." Jon nodded at the idea.