Chapter 17| Breakdown

Vanoss' POV

I kept chasing down Jonathan. He was running way too fast. I tried going faster but couldn't.

Suddenly, Jonathan hid in a forest. I followed him, wondering what's he going to do. He stopped and grabbed his head for awhile. I land in a tree and watch him. Jonathan started laughing really crazy and look around the place. Please don't see me...

A rabbit came out of the bushes and stopped once it saw Jon. It quickly turned around and tried to hop away but Jonathan grabbed it quickly. "Where do you think you're going?!" He yelled at it.

Jonathan snapped the poor rabbit in half and started stabbing it with it's knife. I couldn't believe what I was seeing... He's was so insane... His nickname fits his insane side...

Jonathan stopped and look up at the sky. Shit! He saw me and started laughing. "Like watching a poor animal getting killed?!" He asked me. I tried to fly away but he hit me with a rock, causing me to fall to the floor. I transformed and tried to get up but he put a foot on my stomach, holding me down.

"Hi Night Owl..." He said with a evil grinned.

"Jonathan! Snap out of it!" I yelled. Jonathan pushed his foot down, causing pressure on my stomach. I grabbed his ankle and tried to lift it up.

"I'm not Jonathan!" He yelled. I used all my power and made him fall back to the floor. I pinned him down and everything slowed down.

My world turned black and white. A sharp pain hit my side and I screamed really loud. Everything came back once I felt what ever inside me got out. Blood dripped down on Jonathan's clothes... I put my hand on my side and felt the warm liquid. He stabbed me on the side...

Jonathan rolled us over and sat on my stomach. He started cutting up my chest and I screamed louder. My heart was breaking and I started crying. I tried reaching my hand out to him to touch his cheek but I felt too weak. Jonathan then lean down and gave me a tiny kiss on the cheek and craved a huge cut on the side of my face. Not too deep but a tiny blood did came out. I felt really weak now.

"There they are!" Someone yelled. Oh no... I heard screaming and whistling.

Jonathan got hit in the back of the head, causing him to pass out and fall on top of me. I wanted to wrap my arms around him but I felt to weak. The cops grabbed him and dragged him off me. Craig came by and pulled out his medical kit and checked all my cuts. I started coughing a lot. The darkness was slowly taking over.

I look up and saw Jonathan pinned to a tree and got handcuff. The cops pushed him inside the back of their car. H-He's getting arrested...?

"Night Owl, Batcoon is getting arrested. Please get well soon! The city will pray for your health." The officer said. He walked away and I put myself up with my elbows. Everyone was surrounding me but the police were pushing them away to give me and Craig space. I look at the window and see Jonathan staring at me.

"J-Jonathan..." I reach my hand out but suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the ground, blacking out.

Delirious' POV

"I-I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." I kept saying while walking to the police station. I been repeating it the whole way there.

"Shut up! It's getting annoy now!" One of them yelled.

"I'm sorry..." I started crying. I fell to the floor and look at my clothes. They were covered with blood... Evan's blood. "I'm sorry!"

"Get up!" The police grabbed my arm and pulled me up. They took me deep downstairs. The last level at the bottom.