Chapter Two

Heyyy

Pls vote and comment 😉 

My alarm clock shrieks at me to get up, and I groan; the massive headache that hit me when I opened my eyes tells me to sit the fuck down and sleep, not to mention my body aches from being thrown down the stairs at four am. However, if there's one thing I remember, it's getting whooped when I was eighteen cause I thought since I was an adult, I didn't have to go to church if I didn't want to.

Don't get me wrong; I love Jesus Christ; what I don't love is this church....so judgemental of what they believe is evil.

I take some pain meds and walk into the bathroom to get ready. When I finish, I walk back to my bedroom.....Derek and I don't share a bed or a room. I sigh, looking at myself in the mirror in self-pity before Khascian and that man comes to my mind.

I'm sure I heard things, but I saw his teeth change into fangs.

I need to make sure I'm not crazy.

I knew Derek was awake and out getting coffee for himself before going to church, so I called Khassy on FaceTime.

She's always looking fine, with a black top tucked into a brownish-orangish skirt with a Gucci belt, stockings, high-heel black boots, and a blazer. "You look beautiful," I whispered in awe.

She smiled. "And you need to get dressed."

I shrugged. "I pressed the snooze button a couple of times before waking up." I cleared my throat. "I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy, but do you remember a man named Silas, an actual Vampire? I must've been hallucinating, but it was too real."

She sighed, nodding. "My mate, yea, you're not crazy. Just remember what I told you, Elora can't know until she finds her mate, and if she doesn't have a Vampire mate, then she can't know. You have a Vampire mate, but he doesn't really like you."

I looked at her....for a long while. "Khascian, how? How do you know this? No, what is this?–"

"Silas is an assassin. He knows everything in the Vampire world, including your mate, who's apparently an important person that he won't tell me about until he comes to you."

"How is this real? What if I don't want him, or what if he doesn't come to me?"

"I don't know how it's real, ok, but he has to come to you because he's automatically attracted to you, he can smell you, and you'll always be horny around him."

I smirked. "I know, I saw."

She rolled her eyes. "Go get dressed, and don't think much about it. Just know that.....anything that has a name or a legend has once been or is still around. It's not just a fantasy. I learned that months ago when I met Silas."

I nodded, hanging up....this wouldn't make sense to me before yesterday, but I met a Vampire and found out that I had a mate to that I would be attracted to for the rest of my life.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Church was horrible today; Elora got in trouble for wearing a crop top. She was physically slapped, yes, at her big age, for wearing something her mother deemed as inappropriate. She wore a white two-piece classy outfit. It wasn't showy, but her mother was furious and disgraced. I didn't feel like dressing that much, so I chose to wear a black blouse with black bell-bottom pants.

After church, people lingered around, talking about the sermon, when my mom's nemesis, the pastor's wife, walked by. Luckily, Derek didn't want to see my face because of yesterday, and he went to the Dunkin' near the church.