Chapter Thirty-Five

Helllo

I hope you enjoy this part, this is the last chapter...I have epilogues coming for ya!

"Cheers to our win!" Atlas boomed.

I smiled, leaning my head against Vincent's arm as he kissed my forehead.

I feel so bad; he's so tall he has to bend down to kiss me, but who cares? I want my kisses, and he doesn't complain.

"Cheers." We all say.

Khassy's in Germany, right now, and Elora's still on her honeymoon, so it's Phoebe, Jericho, and their daughter, Journee.

Atlas and Mila with their three children, their oldest daughter, Lara, who's ten, and her younger twin brothers, Lars and Loris, who are eight.

Vincent and I still have Reagan with us, but we left her with Vanni since she has a child and is not always doing inappropriate things in front of children like Vivian...Vincent's words, not mine.

"Um," I started off. "Since we're sharing happy news, Vincent and I also have good news."

"I knew it!" Phoebe exclaimed. "You're pregnant."

Everyone looked at me, and Vincent snickered.

"Really?!" Atlas asked.

"So that was the son you were talking about." Jericho realized.

Mila smiled, putting a hand on Atlas' shoulder. "Congratulations, dear, motherhood is quite fun.....until they become toddlers."

I nodded, smiling. "Thank you."

"Are you happy, son?" Atlas asked.

Vincent nodded. "Yea, it's....cool."

"He means he's over joyfully and happy, goddamn it," I growled.

Vincent's eyes widened at my sudden burst of anger. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry."

I nodded in contentment. "Thank you."

Atlas and Mila chuckled.

"Do you guys plan to marry?" Phoebe asked.

"Next month," Vincent answered. "Although that's not the ring she'll be using, this shit is ugly as hell."

I scoffed. "I said I liked it," I whined.

"Your taste is ass."

"No–"

"Wait, you said next month?"

"When the fuck did you propose?"

"That's wonderful!" Atlas boomed. "I love weddings! Don't you, Mila."

Mila chuckled. "Yes, honey."

"Please send us an invitation."

I smiled. "Of course!"

"Are we forgetting that we had no idea about anything?!" Jericho asked.

"Jericho, don't be dramatic," Phoebe smiled. "This is good news!"

"I know, but a little warning first."

I laughed. "Well, warning."

Jericho glared at me. "Ho,"

"Bitch," I retorted.

"Enough," Phoebe groaned. "They do this all the time."

Atlas smiled. "I like it!" He grinned. "Can I meet the others?"