Chapter Four

Heyyy, so I made this book for a girl, Idk if she'd like it tho...

pls vote and comment.

I opened the door softly; surprisingly, the lights weren't turned off. Derek usually liked to set the mood and make it dark and brooding for his disobedient wife. He said I would never understand why he did what he did and that God knows what he's doing is right.

Do I believe that? No.

Do I go along with it? Yes.

I found him in the living room. Nicely dressed, he changed out of his church clothes but still dressed nicely. "I bought you some make-up." He said, rolling his eyes. "You're going to need to cover the bruises I give you."

I sniffed a little, feeling a lot more scared than I was before. "Derek," my voice wavered. "Please–"

He smacked me, causing me to lose balance. You might as well call that a punch.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed like a child. But Derek doesn't care. He keeps going, punching my stomach and arms, pinching my breasts, and not even in a sexy way. He deliberately tries to tear or bruise my nipples. "Stop, please." I shrieked in desperation as he started stomping on me.

He slaps me one last time, heaving and gasping for breath. "Go, get dressed, use the make-up. We're going to dinner with my boss." He panted.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

After checking my makeup for the hundredth time and putting my braids into a bun with a swoop covering the right side of my forehead, I walked down the stairs. It was kind of hard because the dress I was wearing was tightly fitted, and it was brushed up against my bruises.

"You look decent for once. Always being a slutty bitch." Derek looked me up and down.

I just stay quiet; I don't want anymore. I don't think I could take any more of his punishments.

He grabbed my arm and forced me into the car, bumping my head into the roof of the car. "When we get there, you sit down and shut the fuck up, or else you'll have more than bruises."

I only nod.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

When we got to the restaurant, I couldn't help but think about who Derek's boss was. This restaurant's too expensive for Derek. "Don't ask for any food. You won't get any, you whore."

"But–"

"A'roya, shut the fuck up before I fuck you up right here."

I nodded quickly. "Yes, sir."

His boss wasn't what I expected. When I saw his boss I panicked, how is this man Derek's boss?

I guess I really was a sinner cause God was not on my side.

The gray-eyed handsome man–no Vampire, was sitting at the table as my husband's boss. Well, it must mean that he's done very well for himself as a human, but... this is the last thing I need, to sit here and pretend I don't want this man....this fine ass man.

I smile to myself. If my husband knew what kind of creature he was trying to dick-ride, he wouldn't be pleased.

I sit next to Derek and smile as if I have never seen him in my life.

Derek smiles. "This is my wife, A'roya Belford."

He furrows his brows. "Vincent Trancy," He sipped his wine. "You didn't take his last name?"