Chapter Twenty-Five 😈

hEYEYEYEYE.

I'm doing very good with updates. ehehe

Hope you enjoy this. It's unedited tho..

"How did it feel when you touched me after the vision?" I whispered, drawing circles on his chest.

Vincent's fingers skimmed my hips. "It hurt so much, it made me angry, I couldn't touch you, and you were making it so much worse."

I giggled. "Well, you didn't say that, dummy; you were acting dramatic."

Vincent slapped my ass as I yelped. "Shut your trap; you went out with another man."

"It worked, didn't it? It broke whatever was keeping you away." I said, closing my eyes back up, trying to sleep.

Vincent sighed, kissing my collarbone. "Yea,"

I moaned softly as I felt Vincent's soft kisses. "A'roya, we have to get up in thirty minutes."

I turned away from him. "Fist yourself," I whispered. He did nothing but chuckle, kissing my boobs and my stomach as I tried to sleep.

"Vincent!" I gasped, my fingers combing his hair as he buried his face in my pussy. He latched onto my clit, sucking it before letting it go and slowly licking it as my hips bucked.

He moaned against my cunt, his mini beard adding more friction. He's definitely not cutting his beard now. His two fingers shoved into my cunt with no warning as his mouth feverishly ate my pussy. "Oh, Vincent, please!"

His fingers moved up and down, side to side, slamming against my g-spot with no mercy. I'm holding my release as hard as I can, it's too quick, but it's so good.

He pushes his fingers in knuckles-deep, wiggling his fingertips inside me as the piercing on his tongue continuously teases my clit.

"I can't hold–ooh, Vincent!" My toes curled as Vincent went faster, his slapping my pussy with each thrust and his mouth pulling against my clit.

I came, toes curled and legs twitching.

Vincent looked up at me. "Good, you've woken up now." He kissed my sensitive clit before slapping it. "Get up; we've got a brunch to attend to."

"You're an ass." I sneered, watching him chuckle mockingly.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"So, it worked?" Elora asked.

I nodded. "I got fucked up good." I giggled.

Khascian smiled. "Girl power!"

"I know, right." I giggled.

"What's so funny?" Regan asked.

Elora smiled. "Girls are so smart. We can trick boys like your dad."

Finnegan pretends to pout as Regan laughs at him.

"I beg to differ," Jericho muttered.

"Of course you do." I rolled my eyes as Phoebe giggled.

"Don't entertain her, Phoebe!" Jericho whined.

Phoebe laughed, even more, holding her swollen stomach. I'm glad to see that she isn't stressed anymore. I think she should let her mother go; she's been so much happier and brighter without the stress of them and their controlling antics.

Silas smirked. "Vincent, you're looking quite...relieved."

I gasped as Vincent narrowed his eyes at Silas. "Really bitch?" He sneered as Silas laughed out loud.

"Behave yourself; you shouldn't be cussing in front of kids."

"Exactly, behave yourselves," Khascian said, glaring at Silas, who shrugged innocently.

"I didn't do anything."

"Didn't do anything, my ass," Vincent muttered as I glared.

"Now, y'all, come on now," Elora said, rolling her eyes. "We only have a few more days; we should be partying up." She said as Finnegan chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"You're right. We should do something exciting today."

"Phoebe, you're pregnant, be so fucking for real. The only thing fun for you right now is eating."

Phoebe glared at him. "Not too much on me now; I'm eating for two people."

"So am I," Jericho said.

"Anyway," Phoebe ignored Jericho. "We should go swimming with the dolphins!"

Vincent glared at me when Phoebe said that. I smiled sheepishly. "Great idea!"

"I know, right! Dolphins are so–"

"What the fuck?! What the actual fuck?!" Jericho yelled, standing up with his phone in hand.

Everyone looked at him with confusion.

"Come to court....defendant....September eighth, restraining order for harassment?!"

"Jericho, what the hell are you talking about?!" Phoebe asked.

"A restraining order was put on Jericho R. Belford and A'roya B. Belford. Plaintiffs Vanessa, Jackson, A'raya, King, Lucky, and White Belford." Jericho mumbled to himself before he looked up at me in confusion. "I just got a fucking email talking about a restraining order put on me and you and a fucking court date. What the fuck is going on, A'roya? Why the fuck is mother placing a fucking restraining order on us?!"

Fuck, I didn't think it would be this soon...Damn mother, how fucking evil can you be?

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Jericho is beyond angry with me, I didn't tell him, and now he's furious. We had to leave early because the court date was set for two days from now. Jericho was clearing his mail when he came across an important email. I knew the whole time, but I kept it a secret because I didn't want Phoebe and Jericho to be any more stressed than they were, but now I think I've made it worse.

"Vincent, you think I'm a bad person?" I asked.

He sighed. "No, A'roya, you're a beautiful person."

"Jericho's angry at me, and I meant to keep it a secret so they could have a good time."

"Exactly, it was the wrong thing to do but with good intentions, you're a great person. He'll be ok, just like you are."

I cooed. "Aw, thank you, baby."

"I'm being truthful; you and Jericho will be ok. Plus, your dad got a green card. He won't be deported unless he violates laws."

"My dad is innocent; he wouldn't hurt a fly."

"Did you and Jericho miss that gene?"

I sucked my teeth. "Fist yourself."

Vincent cupped my pussy; I gasped, looking around the plane to see if anyone was watching. "Tell me to fist myself again, A'roya, and I'll make you cum, loudly, here in front of everyone," he said, rubbing my pussy. My hips bucked, rubbing against his hand; despite my obvious arousal, I didn't want to be fucked in front of hundreds of people on a plane.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, sir."

"Exactly what I thought."

"Don't be an ass," I said.

Vincent glared. "A'roya, don't fucking test me."

"I'm sorry, daddy."

Vincent might as well have choked.

Does Jericho have the right to be mad?

Stay tuned for the next episode!

hehehehe.

Also this chapter has 1,032 but Wattpad says 992 which bothers me but it's ok.