Chapter Twenty 😈

Hello! Pls vote and comment 😃

I'm here.

Y'all it's my brother's birthday. He's five.

But I managed. So take this piece of mine 🙇🏾‍♀️

During our two-hour trip to the airport, I learned a whole lot more about Vincent.

Trancy Towers, where he works, is a parent company to multiple casinos, hotels, restaurants, and clubs, including club sin, which he personally named and created.

Everything else was created by his dad and taken over by him.

His sister, Vivian, was supposed to take over, but she had absolutely no idea how to manage a club and didn't want to. She's kind of irresponsible when it comes to those things.

Vanni's baby daddy, Lance, was in the military and killed on duty. He was supposed to come back the following week to see the birth of their son, Admiral, which was what Lance was working towards, but instead, what came back was his badge of honor.

Vincent's never had girlfriends, just hookups, which explains why he doesn't know that buying his girlfriend Starbucks and McDonald's is being a good boyfriend.

Just kidding. But still.

After Vincent stopped answering my questions, I started wondering about my own life.

Who the fuck is that kid that my parents want A'raya to marry? She's so excited, saying he's so fine and handsome...but is he a good person?

I sighed. "Vincent, can you do me a favor?"

Vincent narrowed his eyes. "Ok...what?"

"My sister's going to marry a now eighteen-year-old man in three years. Can you find out if he's anything like Derek?"

Vincent nodded, intertwining our fingers. "Sure."

I smiled. "Thank you, Pookie."

Vincent parked the car and side-eyed me. "Please get out of the car."

I giggled, kissing his cheek before getting out of the car to stretch.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Hey, y'all!" I squealed. "Sorry I took so long. Vincent is so slow." I laughed when Vincent narrowed his eyes.

Khassy and Elora hugged me, jumping up and down.

"I'm so excited!" Elora giggled.

"As shown by the four bags you brought." Phoebe teased.

Khascian and I furrowed our brows. "Four bags?! Girl, what?"

Elora shrugged. "Finny didn't complain?"

"Dr. Clancy?" Khascian asked.

Elora nodded.

"Dr. Finnegan Clancy?"

"Yes, what?" Elora asked.

"You call him Finny?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"He's a grown man, Elora." I laughed.

"A'roya, you can't be talking," Vincent spoke up, grimacing.

He's probably annoyed that he has to listen to this conversation. Silas, Jericho, and Finnegan seem to be somewhere else. They aren't here.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "This is my baby, Vincent."