Chapter Nine

Helloooo

I'm liking this story sooo much.

I like rewriting this story a lot, and I like this version.

Khascian chokes on her own spits, and I sit there with a hand over my mouth. Jericho's fucked. Phoebe's fucked. They are both fucked.

"She's living with Jericho because he refused to let her go when he found out, and Phoebe wants to keep the baby. I've been covering for her, but my mom keeps trying to dig, she told your moms today, so I don't think it'll be long before she calls you., A'roya."

"Oh, fuck."

"Oh fuck indeed." Khascian agreed. "What are we going to do with them?"

Elora sighs. "Helen, Selene, and I are worried about Phoebe. Jericho's doing his best to take care of her, but anxiety has her in a chokehold. She's worried about her baby and Jericho."

Khascian furrowed. "Why? It's not like your parents could kill anyone."

"I–I don't know, Phoebe's acting like it." Elora sighed. "I'll update you guys as much as possible, but I don't want this to be about me only."

"Don't say that. The situation is serious." I said.

"But," Khassy started. "We do have something unbelievable to tell you."

Elora waited patiently for Khassy to tell her.

"I—well, so I have a man,"

Elora smiles, squealing happily, but Khassy stops her.

"He's not human. He's a Vampire."

Elora furrowed her brows. "I never knew you were into that kinky stuff."

I snorted as Khassy gasped. "No! It's true, I swear. Hold on." She clears her throat. "Silas, about your offer, I would like to accept it."

And just like that, Silas appeared on the couch with a wicked smile on his face, but Elora screamed and fell to the ground. "Oh? Who's this?"

"Ain't no way, my boy," Elora shouts. "That was a magic trick,"

"What was a magic trick?" Silas asked.

"AHH, take that shit out your mouth! It's fake, it's makeup, magic shit, it's not real. Oh my god, I'm going crazy."

Silas furrowed his brows in concern. "Um, Khassy, A'roya, um, I'm kinda scared. Is she ok?"

I laughed, but Khassy glared at me, and I stopped. "No, I mean yes. We needed you to prove a point." I said.

Silas groaned. "You humans, I came here for sex, more sex, and loving arms."

Khassy rolled her eyes. "I'll call you later."

"Bye, baby." He pecked her lips and disappeared, leaving his black mist behind.

"I know you're motherfucking lying."

We shook our heads.

Elora glares confusingly at me. "What about you?!"

"I am cheating on my abusive husband with Vincent, my Vampire boyfriend."

"Abusive husband?! Vampire boyfriend?!" She gasped.

"Wait, what?" Khassy turns me around. "You said abusive?"

I nodded. "Derek is very abusive. Yes, he hits me, and h–he....just isn't as perfect as you guys thought before I told you he cheated, that is." I wanted to tell them about the sexual assault, but it's hard enough to say he beats me.