Bonus chapter

Hey, I was bored, so here you go.

I sighed; it's been thirteen years since I last gave birth. Forgive me for wishing I could take the vocal cords out of this child and throw them away.

It's been five months since I gave birth, and I'm already tired of this girl. I was tired of the sudden teleporting, the shooting of bones. I can't even change her diaper anymore. Vincent does that–sorry, Theodore does. Vincent's a lazy bum.

I'm so tired of having Vincent lookalikes, and even after thirteen years, not only is Tali his twin, but she also has gray eyes just like him. That was the only thing that would make known that she was my child, the brown eyes, but nope, she's entirely Vincent.

I was putting Tali in a walker when I heard the sound of a cat. I smiled. "Loki!"

I haven't seen him since I gave birth to the twins. Loki is out and about. I eventually realized he wasn't an average cat and he was as supernatural as Vincent.

He purred as Tali giggled, making grabby hands at the cat. Loki walked over to the baby and cuddled her.

"Does Vincent know you're here?"

Loki made a noise that most likely meant that Vincent didn't know.

"Mom?"

I turned around. "Yes, Theo?" I put Tali in her walker and left her with Loki.

He furrowed his brows, looking dead at the cat. "Is it just me, or is the cat talking?"

I raised a brow. "What?" I looked at Loki, and he looked back at me with his golden irises. "You can talk."

He meowed.

"He literally just said he's been talking to you for a while now, and you just realized," Theodore translated.

I gaped at the cat. "I knew you weren't a normal cat."

"Yea," Theodore translated. "Hm, this is weird."

"You think?" I exclaimed. "I'm the only human in this house."

Theodore scrunched his nose. "Technically–"

"Technically shut your bitch ass up," I glared at him. "Why are you not at school?"

Theodore shrugged. "I didn't want to go."

I furrowed my brows. "Eh? So you can now do what you want? I thought you liked school?"

Theodore shrugged. "I'm about to graduate, Mom. I've already learned trigonometry, I know everything in A.P English, Human Geography is boring; shall I go on?"

"No, but you still need to be there."

"Mom, I missed one day of one hundred and eighty days. Calm down. The cat agrees with me."

I looked between Loki and Theo.

"Well, I can't hear him, so I don't care." I crossed my arms.

Theodore smiled and kissed my cheek. "Oh, Mother, don't be mad because you have many incapabilities as a human." He took his little sister out of the walker and sat her on his lap. "Let's watch Abducted in Plain Sight, Tali."

Loki jumped on the couch and got himself comfortable. He must have said something that made Theo smile again. I was almost touched. Theo barely smiled; he is and will be a workaholic. He's always writing and researching, so amazed by the thought his grandmother was a serial killer and was able to escape prison to commit more murders.

But I'm not touched.

"Theo, may I remind you that your sister is five months old? You're watching true crime cases with a five-month-old?"