Part 1-All the fighting

Octavia P.O.V
I awoke to the sound of shouting and things breaking."uhhhh, again." I said to myself. I slowly got out of bed and walked downstairs for breakfast."YOU STUPID PATHETIC EMBARRASSMENT!!! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS GODDAMN AFFAIR!." Mom yelled throwing an imp at dad. This was basically my routine. "Stella please calm down, I never-"SHUT THE HELL UP!"She cut him off."YOU ARE A WEAK EXUSE OF A MAN! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A PRINCE!" She said while smacking him in the face. Seeing that made me spit out my coffee. Did she really just backhand dad?! I stood up clenching my fist. I wanted to go over and help him so bad but I was so afraid of what mom would do. "You should just roll over dead."she said walking away. Those words angered me. I loved my father so much and I felt so weak not being able to protect him. When I was little he told me that they were both happy together and stuff like this never happened. A part of me was also angry at him for sleeping with that imp and breaking up our family. I walked over to him kneeling down to his level."a-are you okay dad?"I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me holding his severely bruised cheek."I'm alright starfire, no need to be worried."he said smiling weakly. I stood up hesitantly."ok...if you say so..."I said."I-I'm going out see you soon."I waved to him walking out the door. I just needed to be alone after something like that happened.
  Stolas P.O.V.
I sighed while slowly standing up."I'm so sorry via, you don't deserve this." I said to myself. I never wanted via to see that. Sure she's heard us fight but she never saw Stella hit me before. I walked over to the fridge to get some ice for my cheek which hurt badly. "You can do this Stolas, just endure it all for her she deserves a normal life."I told myself that often. The truth is, me and Stella were never in love. The only reason we were married was to birth a precautionary heir. Octavia. That's something I never wanted Her to find out. I love her as my daughter, not an heir. I wanted the best for her, and if that meant staying married to Stella, so be it.