Part 6-gone

Stolas P.O.V.
I walked out from the Balcony after fighting with Stella. I was planning on telling Octavia about the divorce."Maybe Via will finally be happy after the divorce."I said to myself slightly smiling at the thought. I could tell she was also very tired off all the arguing. When I got to Via's room I noticed a folded up piece of paper taped to her door I grabbed the piece of paper and opened the door."Via I have some new-" I stopped and realized that she wasn't in her room."ok then.... Where is she?"I asked myself. I checked all around the house for her but she was no where to be found. I was starting to become worried."Via where are you? Octavia!!"I shouted for her. There was no answer. Then I went to go double check my room I noticed the drawer was open."hmm?"I walked over to it and realized that the grimoire was gone! "Did Octavia ta-NO! She wouldn't!" I said. I decided that I would read the note that she had left. Maybe I was worried about nothing, maybe she left me this note saying that she went out. I unfolded it and started to read.
Dear dad,
Im so sorry. I failed to see all the messed up things you were going through by yourself. You stayed married to mom for so long just so I could have a normal life. If I had never been born then maybe you could have been happy with someone you truly love. I never meant to be a burden to this family or make you miserable. Now that I'm gone you don't have to worry about keeping me satisfied, you finally don't have to hurt anymore. Please, take care of yourself. Goodbye dad , I love you
                                  From,
                                  Octavia
I broke down crying. "No, no, no, no, no, NO! How could I l-let something l-like this happen?! Why....did I d-do something wrong? Octavia she..."I sobbed. I was at a loss. I  had no idea that this whole situation had such a serious effect on Octavia to the point where she would leave TO THE HUMAN WORLD OF ALL PLACES! I felt nothing but guilt and shame."I'm so so sorry my owlet, please just come back, I never meant to hurt you, please."I said while crying. I had failed as a father. Everything Stella said was right. I'm just a pathetic And weak Excuse of father! I cried for a while after that. I finally had the strength to stand up and lay down in bed.
"I'm going to have to tell father if this... and it isn't going to be pretty."