Part 12-training pt.2

Octavia P.O.V.
A few weeks later I started the second part of my training, the snake technique. To be honest, I was struggling with it so as a result Iguro made me train even harder. Snake breathing is supposed to mimic the movements of a snake with flexibility that I didn't have! I could see Iguro was starting to grow....well, rather impatient.

"Via! I told you to slide your foot backwards when using this form!" He yelled. I was on the ground panting. "Uhh... can I please get a break?" I asked. He  lifted me up by my collar. "Demons aren't going to give you a break if your tired. Now stand up! We have a lot more work to do!" He said firmly. "Fair point...." I mumbled. He made me practice the first form for roughly 3 hours until I just barely got it. He was satisfied so he ended training for the day.
The sun was starting to go down and I was covered in sweat and dirt. I just wanted to go to sleep. When I was walking back I bumped into someone. It was the flame hashira. I only ever saw him when I was with Obanai. He looked at me with a bright smile. "Ah hello young Octavia! It's nice to see you again!" He said cheerfully. "Oh hello....um... Rengoku was it?"I asked. Ever since I arrived here I've gotten a bit awkward and shy. "Obanai told me such great things about you! He even said you have mastered concentration breathing! I'm glad that you are training hard!"He said patting my head. "Oh...um Thank you! I'm trying my best to become stronger heh....really..." I said nervously. Rengoku's expression changed. "Is something bothering you?" He asked. I looked at him. Something was kinda wrong. It bothered me to know that I could barely master the first form of snake breathing, despite stating that I was trying my hardest. "Well you see... I may have mastered concentration breathing, but I'm struggling to learn snake breathing..."I said looking away. He softly smiled again. "You can't have that attitude! Come on, I know that you will master it eventually, you just have to work hard!" He said cheerfully. I really did enjoy his personality. "Thanks Rengoku, I needed that...."I said. He rubbed my head again. "Oh and one more thing...." I looked at him raising an eyebrow "You know you can create your own breathing style especially made for you. I'm sure Iguro won't mind." He said walking away. My eyes widened. I had no idea that I could create my own breathing style. "Hmm.... This wouldn't be a bad Idea..." I said to myself lost in my thoughts. "I have to try to find out!"